go on then... )sensible(

Moderator: Moderators

MetalMan
Slug
Slug

Post by MetalMan » 08 Jun 2004, 00:06

Cant you lot just forget about your gay indifference and stop arguing

you must waste a lot of time posting stupid comments just to get at eachother

Time that you could spend making this noise....

"EEEEEEEE PARK"

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 08 Jun 2004, 09:03

:chuckle: at Mehta knowing he's metal
:chuckle: at 'punk fan'
:chuckle: at Mehta, generally.
:chuckle: at MetalMan because indifference means ignoring something/someone.
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.

TobyDNA
Snail With Mates
Snail With Mates

Post by TobyDNA » 08 Jun 2004, 10:37

:chuckle: generally for the sake of it. And :chuckle: at this thread. DIE THREAD, DIE!
Fnord is an apostrophe on drugs.

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 08 Jun 2004, 12:00

ImageImageImageImage
BURN THREAD, BURN!! ImageImageImageImage
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.

wannabee_snail
Snail Master
Snail Master

Post by wannabee_snail » 08 Jun 2004, 18:49

purge my prettys, purge

MachoNacho
Slug Trainee
Slug Trainee

Post by MachoNacho » 08 Jun 2004, 19:02

Originally posted by BrennuvargR
The funny thing is, I know I'm Metal as fuck. I don't need silly Punk fans being sarcastic about it....

:chuckle: :chuckle:

mehta is gayer than G.A.P. :O

TobyDNA
Snail With Mates
Snail With Mates

Post by TobyDNA » 09 Jun 2004, 11:40

Dannnn
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Dannnn » 09 Jun 2004, 16:39

Originally posted by MachoNacho
The funny thing is, I know I'm Metal as fuck. I don't need silly Punk fans being sarcastic about it....

Fuck off, fag.

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 10 Jun 2004, 16:23

Originally posted by MachoNacho

Fuck off, fag.

Ah, fag. That much-beloved insult of choice for all self-respecting homophobes. Who, in turn, are usually closet homosexuals.

TobyDNA
Snail With Mates
Snail With Mates

Post by TobyDNA » 10 Jun 2004, 16:42

This is a great spectator sport..

And the ball gets batted back over to Mehta's court...

To be continued, ladies and gentlemen.

Scuzlebutt
Slug
Slug

Post by Scuzlebutt » 10 Jun 2004, 17:11

Candiria are awesome Toby:slayer: 8)

But yeah, this is fun to watch, popcorn anyone?

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 11 Jun 2004, 09:08

Someone random in the street did devil horns and growled (more like a sort of mincey bark).. at Ben last night when we were going to get some wine. I think it was Mehta.

TobyDNA
Snail With Mates
Snail With Mates

Post by TobyDNA » 11 Jun 2004, 11:21

Originally posted by Scuzlebutt
Candiria are awesome Toby:slayer: 8)

But yeah, this is fun to watch, popcorn anyone?

Hell yeah!!! You can listen to the album on their website now! It's pure quality! I'll be getting that as soon as it comes out!

Yeah, go on, I'll have some popcorn.

Scuzlebutt
Slug
Slug

Post by Scuzlebutt » 11 Jun 2004, 11:52

Ah sweet i'll be checking that out then! I heard the new stuff is a bit more 'straightforward', bit more 'mainstream'?What do you think?

'Constant Velocity is as Natural as being at Rest', such a tune.

TobyDNA
Snail With Mates
Snail With Mates

Post by TobyDNA » 11 Jun 2004, 12:08

Good stuff!! It's a bit more I guess but it's still very distintively Candiria.. Sounds more accomplished.. Carley Coma's vocals sound mean as and the production sounds shit hot!

Quality track!

Dannnn
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Dannnn » 11 Jun 2004, 14:07

Originally posted by BrassMonkeyTom
Someone random in the street did devil horns and growled (more like a sort of mincey bark).. at Ben last night when we were going to get some wine. I think it was Mehta.

Who is Ben? Man, you lot on SOS are utter cunts. You'll happily slag other people off on here, but when it comes to saying shit in real life, you're fucking socially retarded :thumb: .

TobyDNA
Snail With Mates
Snail With Mates

Post by TobyDNA » 11 Jun 2004, 14:19

Bunyip. Making total sense there. Snoogins.

Dannnn
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Dannnn » 11 Jun 2004, 14:24

Scabadoodadbeepbopdiddlydiddlybubom

I'M THE SCAT MAN!

JeN
Snail Brother
Snail Brother

Post by JeN » 11 Jun 2004, 15:28

Originally posted by TobyDNA
Snoogins.

*giggles*
heheheheheheheeeheheeeeheeheheeeeee

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 11 Jun 2004, 15:44

Who is Ben? Man, you lot on SOS are utter cunts. You'll happily slag other people off on here, but when it comes to saying shit in real life, you're fucking socially retarded :thumb: .

This is for several reasons:

a) most of us are smart enough not to get snail confused with real life
b) most of us are smart enough not to care anyway.
c) as previously stated, even when I thought I might have seen you, I wasn't sure if it was you or not, so I wasn't gonna say anything lest it turn out to be some poor random
d) I can give you shit on here, because although the irony might be wasted on you, I find it amusing and don't mean it. if I did the same in real life, it'd quite quickly get far too heated and turn into an actual fight as soon as one of us got too offensive. and that wouldn't be pretty. i don't like to do violence without a just cause.
e) just to spell it out for you, I consider Brenuvvarg and Dan Mehta to be two completely seperate entities, the same way I think of BrassMonkeyTom and myself.
f) if that was you i saw the other night, you're quite a lot littler than me, I don't think I could bring myself to do it.

see? no hard feelings at all... i'll even give you a hand pulling that stick out of your arse if you like.

oh and ben's the large jolly chap, often seen behind the bar of (and, in fact, now in charge of) Uncles Henry's.

TobyDNA
Snail With Mates
Snail With Mates

Post by TobyDNA » 11 Jun 2004, 15:51

Originally posted by JeN
Originally posted by TobyDNA
Snoogins.

*giggles*
heheheheheheheeeheheeeeheeheheeeeee

:D Snooch. Popcorn?

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 11 Jun 2004, 16:03

hang on a sec, this has just occured to me... i'm socially retarded because, on walking past someone in the street who I barely know and don't really get on with, and that person makes a weird noise, I don't say anything? do you want to explain that at all?

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 11 Jun 2004, 23:06

i also consider dan mehta and brennuvargr to be two different people. and i consider them both to be tossers.

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 11 Jun 2004, 23:08

and if someone met you in real life and beat the piss out of you, you'd be on here the next day, bitching about about it and saying you were going to stab them. i'd put money on it.

Dannnn
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Dannnn » 13 Jun 2004, 01:24

This is for several reasons:

a) most of us are smart enough not to get snail confused with real life
b) most of us are smart enough not to care anyway.
c) as previously stated, even when I thought I might have seen you, I wasn't sure if it was you or not, so I wasn't gonna say anything lest it turn out to be some poor random
d) I can give you shit on here, because although the irony might be wasted on you, I find it amusing and don't mean it. if I did the same in real life, it'd quite quickly get far too heated and turn into an actual fight as soon as one of us got too offensive. and that wouldn't be pretty. i don't like to do violence without a just cause.
e) just to spell it out for you, I consider Brenuvvarg and Dan Mehta to be two completely seperate entities, the same way I think of BrassMonkeyTom and myself.
f) if that was you i saw the other night, you're quite a lot littler than me, I don't think I could bring myself to do it.

Well, for the most part, it is justified, though I do take SOS more seriously than other messageboards I post on (as it is a forum for local people....local forum for local people, hah [I'm drunk :p ]).

oh and ben's the large jolly chap, often seen behind the bar of (and, in fact, now in charge of) Uncles Henry's.

Oh yeah, that was me then. I don't particularly like Ben (as he was very rude to me in 'Henry's once - I don't know about you, but I find that pub in general uber-stuck up - more stuck up than what I am on here :P , seems like the place for the 'Newbury Rocker Elitists' to hang out, even though most of the people there have only been into 'Alternative' music for under half a decade, hah).

Dannnn
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Dannnn » 13 Jun 2004, 01:29

Originally posted by metal_dave

and if someone met you in real life and beat the piss out of you, you'd be on here the next day, bitching about about it and saying you were going to stab them. i'd put money on it.

You wouldn't though :p . I don't suppose it was you or one of your 'Henry's cronies shouting "shut the door you racist prick" when I went in there to see a mates uncle (Darren - the guy who owns the Lock Up) a few months back?

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 13 Jun 2004, 09:51

Originally posted by metal_dave

You wouldn't though :p . I don't suppose it was you or one of your 'Henry's cronies shouting "shut the door you racist prick" when I went in there to see a mates uncle (Darren - the guy who owns the Lock Up) a few months back?

:chuckle:

not that i know of, but that's a classic.

:chuckle:

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 13 Jun 2004, 09:55

Oh yeah, that was me then. I don't particularly like Ben (as he was very rude to me in 'Henry's once - I don't know about you, but I find that pub in general uber-stuck up - more stuck up than what I am on here :P , seems like the place for the 'Newbury Rocker Elitists' to hang out, even though most of the people there have only been into 'Alternative' music for under half a decade, hah).

henrys is possibly the friendliest place i've ever been, i've never once had any trouble from anyone in there, they're all nice as pie. if they were mean to you, you must've done something to deserve it.

THOM
Snail With Mates
Snail With Mates

Post by THOM » 13 Jun 2004, 21:48

Agreed metal_dave, its a great place to go to chill out and have a good time, and it is very friendly!