Unhealthy Obsessions

No seriously.... serious issues in here please..

Moderator: Moderators

Tomaroundtheworld
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Re: Unhealthy Obsessions

Post by Tomaroundtheworld » 02 Feb 2008, 11:17

Tall, skinny girls in heels can be hot as fuck. Just to let you know.

aiti
Ameoba of Satan
Ameoba of Satan

Post by aiti » 06 Feb 2008, 09:21

Hellooo everyone! well, it wasnt too wise to read all that just before bed last night, then lay awake worrying about 'someone'!!! thought that on the whole tho' you were all really supportive to each other, really warms yer cockles!
I think as was said, that no-one is completely happy with the way they look, for most of my life, i was stick thin, to the point that when i started my nursing training, in 1975, they decided that i had to be given extra milk to build me up or i wouldnt stand the pace!!
However, hand in hand with skinniness goes a flat chest, or it did for me, and then had to put up with comments mostly from my mother, about it, even after i was married and had children '' oh poor Andrew(husband) you dont have any bosoms do you?''
Well, my little boobs served me well, and also all four of my babies..beautiful that they are!!!!
I always managed to go back to my pre pregnancy weight really quickly, without trying, which is not a boast, but illustrates the next part.
When i hit 40, my shape changed, i had a slight anxiety/ depression thing going on at 45, and the medication made me put on weight, so having been a 10 /12 for all my adult life, i am now 14/16., which i know in my head isnt big, but when you have always been the 'skinny one' comes hard.now i try so hard to lose weight, and overdid it a bit late 2007, leading to more medication that put a stone back on on no time!!! so i am on a kind of see-saw, i dont feel happy with a podgy tum and clothes that feel just a bit too tight, but its hard to lose that little bit..
Anyway, i think all my kids are beautiful, whether they think so or not, and if i try to like my self with a fat tum, they should try to like themselves too.deal?? xxx

LittleTill
Snail
Snail

Post by LittleTill » 06 Feb 2008, 12:07

Personally I don't think anyone should really worry about how they look. If someone looks at you, doesn't like what they see and then takes issue with that- they should build a bridge and get the fuck over it. I've always been a big lad but when I hit 20 I filled out quite alot and have yo-yoed about ever since (weight wise). If I had a penny for everyone who called me a fat cunt or anything else derogatory about my weight, I would be incredibly overwhelmed with pennies.
Lip up fatty

slim
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by slim » 06 Feb 2008, 13:14

I'm fucking hot.
Thoughts meander like a
restless wind inside a letter box
they tumble blindly as
they make their way across the universe