Drug use

No seriously.... serious issues in here please..

Moderator: Moderators

Tomaroundtheworld
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Drug use

Post by Tomaroundtheworld » 12 Dec 2007, 22:55

A good old fashioned Snail of Satan drug topic on serious way...Basically, has anyone who has ever taken any drug at any point in their life noticed any lasting effects? There's a load of rubbish spoken about drugs, and a lot of truth, and it's sometimes hard to tell between them. I hear some things that I just dismiss as instant bollocks and some I can instantly relate to.

Basically, I think with drugs it's all such a personal thing, that to generalise it's lasting effects on a whole population would be completely naive and inaccurate. But I do think that there are some. Positive and negative. And some do fit the stereotypes. You see people who've been hitting bongs every day for years and often they are noticeably slower or a bit less coherent. You see people who've taken too much speed and can be a bit twitchy or seem a bit off in that pretty distinctive way. Even things that don't seem as chemical, like cokeheads generally being a lot more confident, or arrogant as it usually is even when they're not on it. Or does anyone feel that they genuinely have opened their minds to different - not worlds as such, but philosophies that have shaped you in a certain way, or opened your eyes to something you'd taken forgranted or never really appreciated before? Or even closed your mind to something. Less common but I'm not going to rule that out. Or more short term effects - barring the comedown?

And it could be with anything I suppose. Most people would think something like acid would be the obvious one, but prescription drugs can be notoriously bad at this. Same with drinking i suppose. If you're doing it pretty much every day in excess at some point in your life you'd expect it to have a long term effect on you. Whether you'd considered it or not, I'd expect it to have on most people.

Any input might be quite interesting. Let's try not to get on any high-horses, pretty much everyone has taken some form of drug that could be relevant here in their life.

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Re: Drug use

Post by metal_dave » 12 Dec 2007, 23:12

nothing lasting really. i've tried a few, though no hallucinagens, but i've not noticed anything too mad going on. i had 'the paranoia' last year when i was stoned every day for months, but only the 'they're talking about me' kind rather than the 'they want to kill me' kind. basically i've always been a miserable bastard with a short fuse and a penchant for telling people to cunt off, nothing's changed since i started doing drugs.

Tomaroundtheworld
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Tomaroundtheworld » 12 Dec 2007, 23:39

I've always been very liberal in my approach to drugs, but very in control of how much I take. As far as worrying about it's effect on me, there's only really crystal meth, or taking anything intravenously that I'd rule out. But I'd never let myself get in a position where I'd crave something, or a position where I do something for the sake of it, or because it's socially accepted/everyone else is doing it. I don't drink or smoke at all. I was completely straight edge until I'd not long turned 18 but then I still wouldn't take a toke until about 8 or so months ago because I didn't want to fall into that dependency that a lot of people I know had fallen into. That was always my major worry about lasting effects - getting addicted, and I've never really felt that. I make sure I go to the odd rave stone cold sober so that I don't need to rely on getting mashed to enjoy myself, and I'll pass on the odd draw so that I feel I don't have to do it just because it's there too. So that side's good.

The only major negative thing I noticed was last year, when at one point I was taking mdma about 4 or 5 times a month it had quite bad psychotic effects on me. First time I noticed it I was lying on my bed watching TV in the middle of the afternoon and I just got this cold chill of fear and kind of lost conscience and had this weird sort of waking nightmare that lasted for about 5 minutes, and when I woke up I kind of didn't know who I was, or where I was temporarily. Then it starting happening semi-regularly for a month or two. It was less bad, 'cause I kind of knew what was happening, but I'd get this flash of paralysing fear for a split second and I'd kind of have to prepare myself to spend a couple of minutes zoning out. I remember it happening during conversations a couple of times and I just couldn't follow them at all. It was quite scary until I knew what was happening. Since I cut down it seems to have pretty much stopped, but it feels pretty similar to what people say happens with acid flashbacks. Only it's not really flashing back to something, but bringing back something that never actually happened. I suppose that's pretty bad thinking about it, but that's the only real negative lasting effect I've noticed. I've never really got anything from acid or mushrooms that has had a lasting effect, or had flashbacks from that. And I've never smoked regularly enough to get paranoid really. There's been a few lasting good effect too. I'll get into those another time though probably.

Has anyone else had anything like that at all, or is it just me?

Lord_Blacknose
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Lord_Blacknose » 13 Dec 2007, 03:31

I most definatly have HPPD from taking drugs, although I couldn't tell you which ones actualy caused it (I suspect 2C-I but mhh). I will post something more intersting when it is not half 3.

e; I am too stupid to type correctly.
Last edited by Lord_Blacknose on 13 Dec 2007, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
IT'S NOT MY IMAGINATION THERE'S A GUN IN MY BACK

Dannnn
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Dannnn » 13 Dec 2007, 04:17

You have HPPD? How did you handle it at first?

A few weeks after my ex-girlfriend tried weed for the first time (in a strong weed cake), she developed depersonalisation disorder. I guess you'd have to read more about it because it's quite complicated. It affected her pretty badly. Some people seem to be predisposed to this sort of stuff...

To be honest, I'm mentally dependent on cannabis. I find it difficult to fully relax when I'm not stoned. I love cannabis though, it's not something I'd want to give up. I'm going to Scotland tomorrow, for 11 days - it will be the longest amount of time I've gone without cannabis in well over a year. I guess I'll be having these crazy nightmares people have told me about. (Yeah, you can get withdrawal from cannabis, heh.)

I've definitely noticed some lasting effects from taking drugs. MDMA has definitely done bad for my short-term memory, as has weed, really. I'm also a lot more anxious now, especially from going a bit silly with drugs over the summer. I'd say that weed has made me think differently. It's strange but when I'm talking to people I always feel too 'aware' of it. It's hard to describe. It's like I sometimes analyse what I'm saying, moreso with some people than others. It's possibly just paranoia from all the weed.

Apart from all of this, I still enjoy taking drugs. I don't do as much MDMA nowadays (tend to only do it at raves or when I'm at proper parties). I don't think I'll do acid again; I felt stupidly anxious during my last acid trip, plus the thought of getting HPPD puts me off... Saying that, I'd still do mushrooms again.

Heh, it feels funny writing this - it's 04:25 and I'm really stoned and a little ketted up from earlier.

Drug propaganda does piss me off. But, to be honest, they do have a point. I think excessive use is when things go 'wrong' and affect people badly. Moderate users of any drug don't tend to notice side-effects, but I'm sure most of those pilling every weekend have noticed long-lasting side-effects.

elliott
Snail Brother
Snail Brother

Post by elliott » 13 Dec 2007, 11:21

I was affected in quite a big way by drugs. I won't go into too much detail, but I was smoking for about 3 years solid as an every day thing, and also doing shrooms and pills on a much rarer occasion, and one day completely stopped smoking due to the effects I was experiencing. It's strange because it was so sudden, but after giving up I went back to normal within a couple of months. I still get HPPD and sleep paralysis sometimes, which I'm putting down to drug related since I never experienced any of this prior to taking drugs, the HPPD is more entertaining if anything, (i guess it's HPPD) but for example, if its a sunny day and the sun is beaming down onto a pavement, I can see the pavement alternating black and white really quickly, like a fast flickering, this only happens with certain things in the right lighting though. But I can't begin to describe what I was experiencing when I was a fully pledged smoker, full on audio halucinations of songs to the point where I'm fully awake and I'm hearing this clarity that not even the best sound system in the world could push out. Visual halucinations of stuff which then went on to happen the next day (premonitions).

I can't put this all down to smoking, but I'm guessing it was responsible for a large majority of it.

Jess
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Jess » 13 Dec 2007, 11:28

I can safetly say drugs haven't themselves messed me up, but the effect it had on my sister and watching that has. For whatever reason she started doing drugs, weed is the only thing I know about but I wouldn't put other things past her.
The experience of seeing someone so close to you try and talk to things that aren't there, or trying to fit her foot into gaps that were the same size as her foot, the self harming and suicide attempts, is pretty harrowing. I'm not sure friends/people I try to discuss this with really understand and so I get the smart comments back, which really don't help.
My sister will be on medication for the rest of her life now because of some stupid peer pressure when she was a teenager. Not only did she do the things listed above, but she was taken into a unit for about a year and a bit because she was so unwell. The effect all of this has had on me has all been very negative and I myself have tried doing various things to myself to escape. If I don't keep an eye on myself I tend to drink an awful amount and I've had to kick myself out of some dark holes at times, accompanied by self harming etc.
So personally drugs and everything that comes with them just isn't worth it. This is something I believe in very strongly and funnily enough, friends might just think I'm being stubborn, but I'm scared shitless about it happening to one of you and I'm sure some of the things you will write will upset me as you have already been effected by the amounts of drugs you've done. It's fucking heartbreaking.
I might add to this later...Possibly not. I'm not even sure if what I've just written is even slightly related to the topic but hey ho.
Mirror mirror can you tell
If they are kneeling in confession or if they just fell?
The mirror looks back and it knows damn well
It's really hard living when you're living with yourself.

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 13 Dec 2007, 12:32

BrennuvargR wrote:
A few weeks after my ex-girlfriend tried weed for the first time (in a strong weed cake),

oh for fuck's sake, who gave her that when she hadn't smoked before? eating weed results in a far stronger and more psychoactive effect due to the fact that it passes through the liver and extra time and the compounds are metabolised into something more psychoactive. that was fucking stupid.

elliott wrote:the HPPD is more entertaining if anything, (i guess it's HPPD) but for example, if its a sunny day and the sun is beaming down onto a pavement, I can see the pavement alternating black and white really quickly, like a fast flickering

this isn't really HPPD, stuff like this is a pretty common visual phenomenon experienced by non drug users as much as users.

i will type more stuff about my own experiences when i'm not on my way to a job interview.
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.

elliott
Snail Brother
Snail Brother

Post by elliott » 13 Dec 2007, 14:01

fair. good luck with your interview, where's it at?

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 13 Dec 2007, 18:05

cheers dude. decided to go contracting for a bit, the money's better. this is with t-mobile. i got it.
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.

elliott
Snail Brother
Snail Brother

Post by elliott » 13 Dec 2007, 18:10

sweet, so I know who to contact when we need some myfaves provisioning doing then? ;)

Lord_Blacknose
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Lord_Blacknose » 13 Dec 2007, 19:15

I assume it is HPPD. It hasn't actualy been diagnosed but then it fullfills all the symptoms. You know about 2-3 days after an acid trip when things keep slightly colour shifting, you have a fair bit of visual snow and tracers that are noticable but not off putting? It's sort of like that all the time. Also if i stare at something for a while it'll probably start wobbling / moving a bit. I can deal with it so it isn't a problem although if I'm already feeling anxious and it starts happening then it can start getting to me. From speaking to other people who did a fair amount of hallucinagens years ago it would seem that these affects slowly fade over the years, and I have noticed that are very very slowly becoming less prominant, although at this rate I'll be 40 before they disapear entirly. Thankfully I don't suffer from savage flashbacks or anything either (crosses fingers).

Oh and in reference to giving someone cakes for their first weed experience - that is fucking stupid. Some guys here at uni made a cake a while ago; none of them are smokers and they had no fucking idea how much weed they were putting in (having questions them it seems like 'around 3 heaped spoons when it was ground up'...yeah) and they got fucking adamaged. They didn't even have a single experience psychonaut there to help them deal. All but one girl passed the fuck out, and she started to think that the person whose room it was' rats were watching her and shagging constantly (they were asleep aparently and are both female). She finaly managed to get a taxi home and although she doesn't remember the taxi ride particularly she does recall blabbering about utter shit to the poor taxi driver. In the morning she said she 'still felt bad' i.e. stoner hangover and she rang her fucking mother begging for help. Needless to say she is a fucking idiot who will not be living that down.

Oh and I recently cut back from about 1/8 to 1/4 a week down to about 1/8 a month or so. I now have so much less anxiety although I am still a lazy forgetful bastard.
IT'S NOT MY IMAGINATION THERE'S A GUN IN MY BACK

Tomaroundtheworld
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Tomaroundtheworld » 14 Dec 2007, 01:47

How about good effects?

For me, a good 75% of the time that I've taken MDMA, I've experienced something that's changed how I act, or how I feel about something pretty permanently, and it's always a positive thing. I'll notice a way that someone has acted towards me and taken it on board in how I act in the future. I've appreciated something I hadn't before and learnt to like it - often it's been a type of music or something like that, but if things like that keep happening then I don't think it can be anything other than a good thing.

I've found it can be really good for bonding too. If you're all coming down together and chatting away when you're in pretty vulnerable states of mind, but it's really nice and friendly, the borders have been knocked down a bit and often it's taken something like that to make me really comfortable with someone. Some of my best friends at the moment I only got to that level with from getting really personal or intimate with when in that state of mind, and even after the effects have worn off, you still have a pretty strong bond with them.

Other drugs haven't seemed to have done as much in the long term. I've taken mushrooms quite a bit and haven't really taken any long term effects on board. Acid I've only done once but the same thing there too. I'm very comfortable with my state of mind, and I think that's important when it comes to hallucinogenics in terms of their lasting effects.

Meta4rik
Slug With Mates
Slug With Mates

Post by Meta4rik » 14 Dec 2007, 18:59

To be honest I could not be fucked to read your thread Tom. It is probably the same old shit I would have splurted out a few years ago.

I have done a few drugs (and the rest) but was it worth it? NO! Have I lost friends because of drugs? YES. Have I gained anything from them? NO! There is no point.
I had some great times high on whatever drug I was on, but I've had good nights pissed. Do they expand your mind? HELL NO!
At the time while you're doing them OH YES it changes you're life. It does THIS or THAT but 4 years down the line it was nothing. You'd have changed your life more by reading Nietzsche!

I've seen mates get fucked up on Skag, I've seen mates get fucked up on E. And even Weed. All to different degrees but still, they were fucked UP! Personally I have never had a bad trip, never had a blackout or flashback.
Escaping from reality is not all it is cracked up to be. I respect anyone who has stayed away from drugs. I was weak minded to do them. Anyone who does them is. Insecure? More than likely.

I make no excuse for doing them.

Give us a Stella instead Geez!

The amazing vomit stain
Slug
Slug

Post by The amazing vomit stain » 14 Dec 2007, 19:27

I have to say that i used to take a very decent amount of drugs. Of all the things that are common i have tried most.

I started off smoking hash when i was about 13-14. I never used to really get to spun out by it. I used to find it a very relaxing thing to do and was useful to me in dealing with the stresses of my home and school life which were many. However over the course of time and with mixture with other things paranoia and psychotic episodes become pretty frequent. I stopped smoking hash and weed about 4-5 years ago. I was however predisposed to mental conditions. Which made discovering ecstasy and the like maybe a bad idea. I used to do it really carefully at first and the experiences were incredibly positive. Bonding with people and maybe coming to realisations that you have never realised before. These things I believe did me quite a lot of good. Ecstasy was originally used in marrige counselling and with people suffering post truamatic stress syndrome. Makes sense that it was positive in small amopunts. Although, later i came to discover the darker side of it. From the time that I was 15 up until 19 the amount i used dramatically increased. Things used to go to ridiclous lengths and I would end up really in a place that wasn't earth it was somewhere else. The pleasantness by that time had worn off and i was just having crazy hullucinations and I became very intropective and just started to fold in on myself. Hallucinogens were something i came to a bit later and they are by far my favorite of all the things I have done. Mushrooms being the one which is important. I only ever did them on a handfull of occasions with in about six months. Each time got progressivley worse until the end where I had a trip that was an very elongated panic attack with about an hours reprieve of niceness at the end. It has to be said that the first couple of trips were pretty much a perfect experience. I lost my ego for a few hours and it felt like veil had been lifted from eyes. I had the experience of seeing the magic that goes on around us that we hardly ever take notice of. I felt at peace with the fact i was worthless and for the most part that life has no meaning to be discovered. It just is. That i felt made it easier to deal with the fact human beings have monsterous egos and do shitty things to each other because of that mere fact. I also realised I wasn't like these people. That, is a positive experience. (Might sound like waffling.)

There are some really very heavy serious drugs that i have taken. Stuff which I am not sure if anyone else on this board has any experience of actually doing. Heroin was something that i got into from doing methodone. I always thought it would be something i only would only do once. That was indeed the case because i did manage to not do it again for a little while at least. However, chance encounters lead to situations that makes it possible to do these things again and in end it was to hard to resist. I will add very quickly that i got off lightly in a sense. A lot of the people I have spoken to who have done it said that, they, like I reached a crossroad. There is the road where you stop and there is the road where you carry on. I chose to stop. It was a very close call. I just threw myself in to doing other things and it wasn't too difficult. I must be one of the few and for that i am incredibly grateful. I did not come through unscathed. There ins't much more I want to write about it although there is a lot more to say.

I have smoked crack on three occasions. It is nice but it is heavily over rated. Much like coke is. I have nothing positive to say about that either. I did too much of that as well. Never got me anywhere.

I have also used my fair share of prescription drugs. Although the only one I can be arsed to talk about(because i have been typing this for an hour and half already!) which is Valuim (Diazepam). I am going to be shallow here. I fucking love this stuff. I still do. There isn't much positive to say about it really, unless, like me you suffer from fairly severe anxiety. I have never been prescribed them but they have got me out of a fix on many an occasion. I have been prescribed trazodone hydrochloride. Which is an anti depressant that has sedatives in. This isn't in anyway something i do for fun obviously. The only effect to be aware of is not taking it. Once i forgot to and soon after i bloody well knew about it. I couldn't stop shivering and couldn't sleep. When i did get some sembelance of sleep, i woke up delirious. I can't really describe it. Stuck between realites is the only way that comes close.

So, I feel like i have to do some sort of summary really. I have had some very positive experiences on drugs. If had kept my usage sensible I would probably have a lot more positive things to say. I really was not that sensible though. At the height of my drug use it was not unusual for me use: Ecstasy, cannabis, amphetamine, valium, methodone all within the space of three or four days. Such use of drugs only leads you in one direction. The long term effects of which have been numerous. Some of the negatives have been covered already. And after writing all of this i am sure you can imagine what some them are. It also has to be said that I have been dealing with mental disorders since my early teenage years and all I have done is aggravate them. I have had numerous positive experiences too. Although I am not really sure if it was worth it in the end.

I think that you can genuinely have experiences on drugs that will benefit you. However if you take it to excessive levels then i think it renders it all meaningless.
Well I could call out when the going gets tough
The things that we learned are no longer enough
No language just sound is all we need know
To synchronize love to the beat of the show

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 15 Dec 2007, 01:32

The amazing vomit stain wrote:I think that you can genuinely have experiences on drugs that will benefit you. However if you take it to excessive levels then i think it renders it all meaningless.

^i like this^

personally i'm an 'everything in moderation' kind of guy. although there are some things i'd only touch if i knew i only had a month to live or whatever. i'm not sure my experimenting with drugs has anything to do with insecurity (although i am, definitely). it's just a bit of fun really init.

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 17 Dec 2007, 13:31

i tried drugs a few times and got +2 to social but -1 to charisma and dexterity. on the upside though i did level up and i can now get missions direct from god and the XP and loot are much better on those.

Tomaroundtheworld
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Tomaroundtheworld » 17 Dec 2007, 13:40

I took lots of drugs on friday. The good things that happened were that I had a good time. The bad things that happened were that I might have broken my foot. In conclusion, the good things outweigh the bad.

past+future=present
Amoeba With Mates
Amoeba With Mates

Post by past+future=present » 17 Dec 2007, 17:18

I used to take pretty much every drug under the sun apart from crack ,herion and presciption drugs ,but about 2 and a half years ago I stopped doing them all completely apart from weed as it got to the point all uppers just sent me to sleep as the effects where so predictable it bored me and Id rather be sobur , done enuff halucinegins that i dont feel i need anymore as I dont wanna push my luck im a spacey fella allready. about 1 year ago I stopped buying weed and only smoked what was passed to me but in the last 3 months Ive gone back to buying weed but in my weed max intake days it was half and oz a week now maybe 1/4 a month . drugs may have opened my mind and helped my creative imaginaion and I am pretty damm hyper when Im not partially sedated and not in a situation where I need to be acting responsible / calm. down sides of drug use and a 10 year relationship with marujuana blackened lungs and bags under the eyes more than if Id never done any of it and yeah good sides a great understanding of drugs and there affects positive and negative also its led me to read alot about hemp and find out the hidden history of the plant and its place it fits into our econonic future(wich if you havent I recomend you do so ) umm posibly made me abit lazier or maybe I learned lots of lessons that have made me very introspective and confident so lazyness might be the fact i see no rush or pressure to succeed or achieve due to complete faith in my abilities. has made me a more spiritual intune with nature person but that may not be pinned or related narcotic use.

umm yeah everything in moderation COMPLETELY agree on that one !!!!
there's no rehab for incest

counterfeit
Snail Legend
Snail Legend

Post by counterfeit » 17 Dec 2007, 22:31

1st ever pill = the bestest
last ever pill = the worstest

that is all i have to say for now. :O
I'll find a new life and hide,
If I survive.

all_against_all
Wannabe Slug
Wannabe Slug

Post by all_against_all » 19 Dec 2007, 01:14

In my opinion, alcohol and weed are the two worst drugs around. A couple of years ago me and 2 mates would smoke up to an ounce a week and would wake up every morning deciding how we were going to get some more money for weed. It was fun, but in hindsight it was a fucking massive waste of time and money. Since quitting smoking i've noticed a shift in how often i see some friends, you'd be suprised how many people either a) only really rung you cos you always had weed, or b) you only hung around with because you shared the desire to get high all the time, and when that's taken away you realise you kind don't like hanging around with them anyway.
Smoking cigarettes and drinking is fucking up my singing voice and i've been ill loads recently cos i've developed quite a liking to getting drunk, now i don't smoke weed. So really i've always got to be doing too much of something, but i'm going to go without drink and drugs for a while in the new year cos it'll do me some good.
Also, cooking with weed is a cunt to judge, the last two times i did i went to bed not stoned and woke up a couple hours later for work completely out of my tree, and the other time i went to see Neurosis and couldn't remember a thing, and could barely maintain my balance, let alone a conversation. Was kinda fun though.

LittleTill
Snail
Snail

Post by LittleTill » 21 Dec 2007, 16:43

the drug to do the most serious long term damage to me was prescribed by a doctor - the short term side effects were pretty shit also. weed made me a little paranoid at times while i was doing it regularly, but not since i stopped. alcohol damaged my ability to drive for a while and was just generally a bit gat for a while.

i don't like antidepressants, i do recognise that they have a valid place in a physician's arsenal. overall though i think they're far too readily prescribed and that much more should be done for mental illness than: "take this pill that will subdue you". Cognitive therapy would be a good start (small rant over).
Lip up fatty

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 21 Dec 2007, 18:19

agreeing with till. woooooooah.

personally i've been a miserable cunt for a long time, sometimes verging on pretty depressed (much better lately though, thanks). i've neglected to see a doctor about it because i've seen too many people on happy pills and it didn't seem like the way forward for me. i used to drink and do drugs as a form of escapism. these days i just do it for fun. if i'm miserable i'll avoid booze for a while though. just makes it worse init.

jennifer_yellow_hat
Slug With Mates
Slug With Mates

Post by jennifer_yellow_hat » 27 Dec 2007, 00:50

i knew i couldn't handle drug usage over weed from the start, have never been able to really afford anything else either! i am glad i stopped smoking except on rare occasions, as i seem to remember more, get more done, and feel better about it.

anti-depressants almost ruined my life. i would rather be manic depressed for the rest of my life, than be numbed into a monotonous drone- i lost all personality, all care of cause and effect, and came out the regime not being able to even remember what foods i liked/didn't like, what music i was into, what i wanted to wear - there was just no sense of self at all.

i'm not the most endearing of people, i have far too many opinions and really hate talking unless there is something to say - which doesn't make me the best person to get along with - but i am my own person, and that's worth so much.

fuck the drugs - find something worth doing, all drugs are dehumanising in some way, that's just not good. and good company is always better than drugged company.

ps. i realise that antidepressants affect people in different ways, and having seen a good few of my friends genuinely become a lot happier and healthier because of them, can't condemn them - but NEVER choose them unless there is no other way, the only way of dealing with the bad parts of an antidepressant regime is knowing that it is better than what was before, they will never work as an easy option.
THE MONKFISH WILL ALWAYS WIN

slim
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by slim » 06 Jan 2008, 18:51

I did a drug once. It was like, totally worth it.
Thoughts meander like a
restless wind inside a letter box
they tumble blindly as
they make their way across the universe

phillip_banks
Snail
Snail

Post by phillip_banks » 19 Jan 2008, 13:22

SquidgyB
Slug
Slug

Post by SquidgyB » 19 Jan 2008, 15:15

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 21 Jan 2008, 09:04

oh god don't.

SquidgyB
Slug
Slug

Post by SquidgyB » 21 Jan 2008, 09:06

i was bored