following on....

No seriously.... serious issues in here please..

Moderator: Moderators

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 18 Jul 2007, 18:22

if you had small children and somebody sexually assaulted them, would you not feel the need to string them up then? in that case i hope you never have children*. and you may well go on about evidence and proof and idiots getting the wrong guy, but what if you caught them in the act? no? if you walked into a room and a fully grown man was raping your infant child? i'd pull bits off him, personally.

but we've had this discussion many a time, and it just goes round in circles, so i wont bother now.

*edit: now i know who you are this is kind of a lolz.
Last edited by metal_dave on 18 Jul 2007, 18:30, edited 1 time in total.

Lord_Blacknose
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Lord_Blacknose » 18 Jul 2007, 18:29

I think most parents would react that way, and I also think that if you mutilated someone because you caught them raping your child the courts would go very lightly on you. That said the justice system is there to prevent things like that, but it can't be present everywhere all the time, and a parents instincts are very strong when it comes to defending their children (from what i can gather anyway, obviously I have no first hand experience of it).

Also agreeing with your last sentence, and as such I'll be making this my last post in the thread.
IT'S NOT MY IMAGINATION THERE'S A GUN IN MY BACK

Sour Anne
Cool Amoeba
Cool Amoeba

Post by Sour Anne » 18 Jul 2007, 20:00

metal_dave wrote:if you had small children and somebody sexually assaulted them, would you not feel the need to string them up then? in that case i hope you never have children*. and you may well go on about evidence and proof and idiots getting the wrong guy, but what if you caught them in the act? no? if you walked into a room and a fully grown man was raping your infant child? i'd pull bits off him, personally.

but we've had this discussion many a time, and it just goes round in circles, so i wont bother now.

Of course if i caught the bastard i'd crush his bollocks with a wok. Actual Pedo's don't deserve death, too easy, don't really want to think of an action plan, because, thank fuck, i don't need to. Maybe just all crammed into a tiny room. decades of therapy, does sometimes work, you just don't hear "Peadophile successfully reintergrated with society" in the news , basically because it won't sell a paper. It's suspected Pedos and mob mentality i'm more concerned about. If you were accused of being one, would you like to be linched?

Thanks for the kids comment though, cheerfull little kick in the bollocks that was.

I missed out on years of "Debating" on here so am just saying my bit, will shut up if everyone else does.
There is no scarier human than a human who is convinced they are right.

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 18 Jul 2007, 20:41

Sour Anne wrote:
metal_dave wrote:if you had small children and somebody sexually assaulted them, would you not feel the need to string them up then? in that case i hope you never have children*. and you may well go on about evidence and proof and idiots getting the wrong guy, but what if you caught them in the act? no? if you walked into a room and a fully grown man was raping your infant child? i'd pull bits off him, personally.

Of course if i caught the bastard i'd crush his bollocks with a wok. Actual Pedo's don't deserve death, too easy, don't really want to think of an action plan, because, thank fuck, i don't need to. Maybe just all crammed into a tiny room. decades of therapy, does sometimes work, you just don't hear "Peadophile successfully reintergrated with society" in the news , basically because it won't sell a paper. It's suspected Pedos and mob mentality i'm more concerned about. If you were accused of being one, would you like to be linched?

Thanks for the kids comment though, cheerfull little kick in the bollocks that was.

I missed out on years of "Debating" on here so am just saying my bit, will shut up if everyone else does.

sorry, didn't mean it in a mean way, i just originally thought you were someone else is all.

Sour Anne
Cool Amoeba
Cool Amoeba

Post by Sour Anne » 19 Jul 2007, 12:49

fair cop.
There is no scarier human than a human who is convinced they are right.