Maddy McCann

No seriously.... serious issues in here please..

Moderator: Moderators

LittleTill
Snail
Snail

Post by LittleTill » 29 May 2007, 14:27

i'm pretty bored of the whole maddie thing. the parents blatantly sold her in to slavery cos she cried to much and was a bit too female.
Lip up fatty

jeff_crap_in_the_head
Snail Trainee
Snail Trainee

Post by jeff_crap_in_the_head » 29 May 2007, 16:40

lol @ this
Pogonophobia is the fear of beards.

LittleTill
Snail
Snail

Post by LittleTill » 30 May 2007, 13:01

seriously though.. they've lost one kid cos they were getting pissed up in a bar - surely they've more than proven that they can't be trusted to competently look after their children so why have they still got the other one?
Lip up fatty

garymcnally
Snail
Snail

Post by garymcnally » 30 May 2007, 13:25

I defended the parents like fuck till I saw the news this morning.

Yesterday I read a quote of theirs saying they'll never leave their children alone again, this morning I see video footage of them sitting on a private jet flying to Rome to see the pope...fair enough I think, if it will help them...oh, but they left their little kids in Portugal!

Then the news reader said that this was the first stop on their... "Tour of European capitals!" I’m sorry, but since when do parents of missing children do European tours! People like Bruce Springsteen do European tours!

This really is turning into the most bizarre and sickening display of exploitation, on the Medias part, but I’m starting to worry, also on the part of the girls parents too.

It will be interesting to see where they visit. Will they stick to swanky places like Spain, Italy and maybe slum it in the likes of Switzerland? Or will they venture to the less glamorous destinations like Poland and Slovakia?
Happy now? :'-(

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 30 May 2007, 13:53

garymcnally wrote:but they left their little kids in Portugal!

Yeah, but, in the care of somebody trusted I assume? I'm not defending them, I think they did a stupid thing, but let's at least be logical. I'm sure they didn't leave them on their own in a hotel again.

I do agree with your point about a European tour though. What are they hoping to achieve?
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.

Lord_Blacknose
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Lord_Blacknose » 30 May 2007, 14:25

chippy wrote:
garymcnally wrote:but they left their little kids in Portugal!

Yeah, but, in the care of somebody trusted I assume? I'm not defending them, I think they did a stupid thing, but let's at least be logical. I'm sure they didn't leave them on their own in a hotel again.

I do agree with your point about a European tour though. What are they hoping to achieve?

Moneys.
IT'S NOT MY IMAGINATION THERE'S A GUN IN MY BACK

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 30 May 2007, 15:07

cunts.
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.

jeff_crap_in_the_head
Snail Trainee
Snail Trainee

Post by jeff_crap_in_the_head » 30 May 2007, 16:18

They met the pope, i bet that helps
Pogonophobia is the fear of beards.

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 30 May 2007, 18:02

pack of fucking morons if you ask me.

for the record, poland and slovakia are much nicer than spain and italy. the bits i saw anyway.

Ginger
Snail
Snail

Post by Ginger » 31 May 2007, 08:09

They are going to Europe to try and raise awareness of their daughter! Bloody hell, if god forbid Evie went missing i'd travel everywhere to try and find her.

They left the two other children with a family friend, whats wrong with that?!

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 31 May 2007, 08:38

I think everyone's pretty much 'aware' of their daughter by now. I'm not sure going and seeing the pope makes a huge amount of difference.

I wonder how many kids have been snatched, killed, sold into sex slavery, etc. around the world during all this while Maddy's parents have been showered in celebrity and private jets.

LittleTill
Snail
Snail

Post by LittleTill » 31 May 2007, 11:02

Lip up fatty

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 31 May 2007, 11:15

That's FF in hexadecimal.

filsatan
Slug With Mates
Slug With Mates

Post by filsatan » 31 May 2007, 12:06

Ginger wrote:Religion is the cause of most wars. IF she wan'ts to get Christened when she's older she can.

Wrong.

Ignorant religious people are the cause of most wars.
"Some people are like Slinkies...not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

http://www.myspace.com/filsatan
http://www.myspace.com/luckysixxuk

LittleTill
Snail
Snail

Post by LittleTill » 31 May 2007, 12:55

agreed
Lip up fatty

Ginger
Snail
Snail

Post by Ginger » 31 May 2007, 14:11

chippy wrote:I think everyone's pretty much 'aware' of their daughter by now. I'm not sure going and seeing the pope makes a huge amount of difference.

I wonder how many kids have been snatched, killed, sold into sex slavery, etc. around the world during all this while Maddy's parents have been showered in celebrity and private jets.

Bollocks. If everyone is aware of it why hasn't she been found? IF everyone knew about her someone would know where she is or who took her.

All the childrens relatives mentioned above should have the exact same treatment as Maddys parents, i don't think there's anything wrong with it being on the TV and in the newspapers. If it helps to find her who cares?

And so what they saw the pope? They are very religious and if it helps them to think that the Pope is praying for Maddy then what harm does it do anyone? None at all. You're just being pedantic for the sake of it and it just makes you ALL look like complete arseholes.

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 31 May 2007, 14:14

Ginger wrote:
chippy wrote:I think everyone's pretty much 'aware' of their daughter by now. I'm not sure going and seeing the pope makes a huge amount of difference.

Bollocks. If everyone is aware of it why hasn't she been found? IF everyone knew about her someone would know where she is or who took her.

Does you ever say anything that's actually based on logic?

All the childrens relatives mentioned above should have the exact same treatment as Maddys parents

They're not getting it though are they? Because there's not enough media time and money in the world to do that. So what makes this family different?

Ginger
Snail
Snail

Post by Ginger » 31 May 2007, 15:02

So they shouldn't be allowed the attention because no one else gets it?

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 31 May 2007, 15:19

I just don't see why they deserve being flown around in a private jet, and I don't see what good it will do.

Ginger
Snail
Snail

Post by Ginger » 31 May 2007, 15:47

Maybe the guy whose jet it was thought that maybe they can't afford to fly all over the place and through the kindness of his own heart thought it was the least he could do.

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 31 May 2007, 15:58

Ok, and going to all those different countries is going to achieve...?

Ginger
Snail
Snail

Post by Ginger » 31 May 2007, 16:41

It could possibly make some people aware and make more people take notice. It might also just be something for them to do rather than sit at home and wonder all the time.

garymcnally
Snail
Snail

Post by garymcnally » 31 May 2007, 16:48

Ginger wrote:Maybe the guy whose jet it was thought that maybe they can't afford to fly all over the place and through the kindness of his own heart thought it was the least he could do.

Why not pay for provisions for a search party? Then they can fly easyjet and save money that could be more useful?!

I by all means dont mind them trying their best to find their kid. But as Chippy has said, theres very little that a tour of the continent is going to achieve. The money could go elsewhere with a much greater likelyhood of achieving something worthwhile.

If they get a book deal I will lose all hope in humanity!
Happy now? :'-(

Web Of Piss
Wannabe Snail
Wannabe Snail

Post by Web Of Piss » 31 May 2007, 23:41

A tour of European capitals? Bitch please, I'm willing to bet that media saturation of this has gotten to the point where if you don't know who Maddy Mccann is you're in a definite and very small minority. So I really don't see what it will achieve when all overexposure does is make people not give a toss.

I'll go back on what I said earlier, I don't think she's dead and neither do I think she will die, because something would have been found if that were so.

Just a theory, I think she's been snatched by someone who wanted a child of their own, can anyone (psychologists/sociologists especially) tell me if she would forget her family, given long enough and appropriate circumstances? I have no idea at what age range proper memories and familial bonds develop, you see, so I would like to know if my theory holds water.
Take care of each other out there. everyone here is my brother, let's make sure everybody goes home safe. Alright, let's stomp some heads.
- Scott Vogel

phillip_banks
Snail
Snail

Post by phillip_banks » 01 Jun 2007, 01:01

I'm starting to think maybe the girl's parents are loving this media attention a little too much....

Her parent's behaviour on the night - disgraceful

The media's coverage of the case - disgraceful

I've said it before and i'll fucking say it again - If I was in charge her parents would be done for neglect the minute they placed one of their self-righteous stupid feet on British soil. The fact that this case has gained maximum exposure due to the fact the parents are middle class christians makes me so sick I despair. SHE'S DEAD. BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T PUT OFF HALF AN HOUR OF YOUR PATHETIC SOCIAL NETWORK TO LOOK AFTER HER. IF YOU'RE NOT PREPARED TO SCARIFICE SOCIAL EVENINGS WITH YOUR CHUMMY PALS THEN DONT.FUCKING.HAVE.KIDS. And what's more, even if your kids don't get abducted by child rapists, leaving them in a strange room on their own for an hour is enough to seriously damage a small child for life. Don't get me wrong, I sincerely hope they find the poor girl, but it's not fair that THE PARENT'S INCOME AND RELIGIOUS BELIEFS ALLOW THEM TO DODGE ANY FORM OF CRITICISM AT ALL. DUE TO THEIR SELFISHNESS AND STUPIDITY, I'M GOING TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH WATCHING DVDS WITH HER FACE ON, HAVING ADVERTS WITH HER FACE ON INVADING MY PERSONAL SPACE AND BEING MADE TO FEEL GUILTY EVERYTIME I SEE HER FACE FOREVER UNTIL THEY FIND HER DEAD, WHICH THEY WILL.

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 01 Jun 2007, 10:46

/signed, seconded, voted 5 and subscribed.

coop, you are one righteous motherfucker.
Last edited by chippy on 01 Jun 2007, 10:54, edited 1 time in total.

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 01 Jun 2007, 10:47

LittleTill
Snail
Snail

Post by LittleTill » 03 Jun 2007, 17:14

got a good point their Coop. very well put.

p.s. is lynching allowed?
Lip up fatty

fotch
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by fotch » 14 Jun 2007, 15:47

Just in case noone has posted this before.....sometimes events like this really serve to inspire people to do be creative...

There once was a young girl called Maddie
She had such an irresponsible daddy
Snatched from her bed
She's probably dead
Raped by a Portuguese baddy.
Tucker's Law

"If some cunt can fuck something up that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up 'cause that cunt's a cunt."