Cosmetic Surgery

No seriously.... serious issues in here please..

Moderator: Moderators

Jess
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Jess » 24 Apr 2007, 15:03

XESY â„¢ wrote:
chippy wrote:
Jess wrote:
XESY â„¢ wrote:
Lord_Blacknose wrote:oh my god what will i do someone said cunt ive never heard it before oh oh oh

Back to them tumble weed moments huh. :fag:

Thing is, Joe never claimed that he wasn't being sarcastic. Dave did.

qft

Yea but thats just nit picking!

I could be a Nazi and call someone else a nazi n go "yea so, I never claimed I wasn't did I!"

Might aswell just say "I know you are, but what am I"

You can't suggest something someone is doing is bad and then go off and do it yourself without being a hypocrit. it's just plain silly!

You're chatting shit. Alot of it too. You've just had ago at Joe for being sarcastic, when he didn't even have ago at Dave, he just found a quote and asked a question. He also didn't claim not to be being sarcastic when he clearly was anyway, which Dave did.
Just shh until you actually know what you're complaining about please.
Mirror mirror can you tell
If they are kneeling in confession or if they just fell?
The mirror looks back and it knows damn well
It's really hard living when you're living with yourself.

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 24 Apr 2007, 15:09

metal_dave wrote:
chippy wrote:oh don't get me wrong, i'm not justifying or defending anyone. i thought the use of the word pathetic a little harsh myself, and I said as much (although, the word can actually be taken without any negative connotations, it's just less frequently used that way, think of the word 'sympathetic').
i was just saying that you can't be sarcastic and then say "i'm not being sarcastic at all" when you clearly were, and that dave seems to have taken this rather personally. or perhaps it's just that there's just not been a clements vs jess/joe etc. argument for a while and he's a bit bored and spoiling for a fight with a 17 year old girl. also the word pathetic may be a little harsh, but... "that's the stupidest thing anyone's ever said" (paraphrased)? please. paging mindless hyperbole to the thread.

you're reading too much into it. i just disagree with what jess has said. it's that simple.

tiny dick.

p.s. are you being a twat on purpose itt? i thought i was being fairly reasonable there. or is this an attempted trolling?
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.

XESY â„¢
Cool Amoeba
Cool Amoeba

Post by XESY â„¢ » 24 Apr 2007, 15:11

Your acctually just a retard arn't you. Can't be bothered to explain. I tried being nice but your just fucking special. I said I was just hav ing a discussion about things but you gota get all angry and moral.

Complain about things tiny and pointless in comments certain people say then turn around and do the same yourself or quite happily have someone use "gay" as an insult infront of you when your so against everything else? go stomp your feet elsewere lady.

hahaha.

love you long time hunny
I'M A SEX PEST !!

Ginger
Snail
Snail

Post by Ginger » 24 Apr 2007, 15:12

Oh dear. What a mess.

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 24 Apr 2007, 15:14

my money's on joke account lol
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.

XESY â„¢
Cool Amoeba
Cool Amoeba

Post by XESY â„¢ » 24 Apr 2007, 15:17

hmm..no? this the only one i've got.
I'm just not stupid enough to continue this crap
when I'm clearly bashing my head against a wall.
no sense in getting angry about it...there for it's giggles.

It's hard to lighten the mood when everyones so quick to judge.
I'M A SEX PEST !!

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 24 Apr 2007, 15:17

XESY â„¢ wrote:
Complain about things tiny and pointless in comments certain people say then turn around and do the same yourself or quite happily have someone use "gay" as an insult infront of you when your so against everything else?

gay has now officially been recognised as having three definitions, that of "happy", "homosexual" and "shit" and the two are acknowledged as being different definitions of the same word and hence not homophobic or politically incorrect so :nerner: YOU MASSIVE SLIT-EYED FAGGOT

XESY â„¢
Cool Amoeba
Cool Amoeba

Post by XESY â„¢ » 24 Apr 2007, 15:20

well done, but i wasn't complaining.. it was an example..thats obvious.
you get the point..

you wana stop yet? Hanging on like a bull dog with his teeth in something when it's completely un-neccissary (sp?)

whats the point?
I'M A SEX PEST !!

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 24 Apr 2007, 15:22

stop what? posting? you first.

edit: p.s. will you marry me

XESY â„¢
Cool Amoeba
Cool Amoeba

Post by XESY â„¢ » 24 Apr 2007, 15:29

I never turn down the oportunity to gain another husband :signhere:
I'M A SEX PEST !!

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 24 Apr 2007, 15:33

swear you'll hate me til we die. :flowers:

Ginger
Snail
Snail

Post by Ginger » 24 Apr 2007, 15:36

Guys. Lets just face it. Jo should get it done if she wants, Jess is a tad silly and Chippy will do anything for sex? Yeah?

XESY â„¢
Cool Amoeba
Cool Amoeba

Post by XESY â„¢ » 24 Apr 2007, 15:38

Nicely summed up !! :bravo:
I'M A SEX PEST !!

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 24 Apr 2007, 15:44

Ginger wrote:Chippy will do anything for sex? Yeah?

no, unfortunately i talk about it but then when it actually comes to it i avoid it because i'm emotionally stunted and can't deal with the fallout or social interaction that comes with it.

XESY â„¢
Cool Amoeba
Cool Amoeba

Post by XESY â„¢ » 24 Apr 2007, 15:46

Can you get any more honest then that! lol. :oogle:
I'M A SEX PEST !!

Ginger
Snail
Snail

Post by Ginger » 24 Apr 2007, 15:50

chippy wrote:
Ginger wrote:Chippy will do anything for sex? Yeah?

no, unfortunately i talk about it but then when it actually comes to it i avoid it because i'm emotionally stunted and can't deal with the fallout or social interaction that comes with it.

Just emotionally or are we talking about your winky again?

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 24 Apr 2007, 15:51

i always tell the truth on the internet. it's serious business.

shag then?

XESY â„¢
Cool Amoeba
Cool Amoeba

Post by XESY â„¢ » 24 Apr 2007, 15:58

Your a shag!
I'M A SEX PEST !!

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 24 Apr 2007, 16:00

looks, please explain your website to me. it makes me feel old and bewildered by new fangled things i don't understand.

XESY â„¢
Cool Amoeba
Cool Amoeba

Post by XESY â„¢ » 24 Apr 2007, 16:12

chippy wrote:looks, please explain your website to me. it makes me feel old and bewildered by new fangled things i don't understand.

Hahahaha ok ok.
It's an LA basted internet TV channel thingy with 11 (I think) presenters who cover events shows festivals etc and interview bands and get up to no good, the usual.. so that people at home can watch it and bands who deserve to get heard, do get heard! Theres also music videos on the site and stuff like that. and I think we have a couple events in america and shit.

So I'm the UK presenter. not much more too it! :)

If thats what your on about?
I'M A SEX PEST !!

Alka
Snail Trainee
Snail Trainee

Post by Alka » 24 Apr 2007, 16:33

Vicky you don't need to get ANY thinner, Rach you will probably never need surgery because you're so damn pretty, and Jo, if it makes you happy get the nose job. I would.

I seriously think if I had inherited the family nose I'd be considering or having a nose job myself around now. It's just SO bad. I consider myself OK looking, bordering on pretty (if I doll myself up a bit) at the moment, but with the nose I'd probably want to die.
Just look at my brothers! Luckily, it's a manly nose so it doesn't look that bad on him.

Equally though, I think it's cool that some people have nothing they want to change.
I gave up morals when I took up booze

Lord_Blacknose
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Lord_Blacknose » 24 Apr 2007, 17:54

XESY â„¢ wrote:
Lord_Blacknose wrote:oh my god what will i do someone said cunt ive never heard it before oh oh oh

Back to them tumble weed moments huh. :fag:

total lack of basic understanding itt.
IT'S NOT MY IMAGINATION THERE'S A GUN IN MY BACK

Chris
Snail
Snail

Post by Chris » 24 Apr 2007, 18:06

Tom Joe and Jess: definitive proof of the case for determinism.

Lord_Blacknose
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Lord_Blacknose » 24 Apr 2007, 18:28

Inertia Creeps wrote:Tom Joe and Jess: definitive proof of the case for determinism.

You're going to have to explain this convincingly. I don't see how our posting on the internet has anything to do with everything being pre-determined.

Chris
Snail
Snail

Post by Chris » 24 Apr 2007, 20:22

You're all predictable.

Is all.

Lord_Blacknose
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Lord_Blacknose » 24 Apr 2007, 20:48

So basicaly you're chatting shit? Guess we aren't the only predictable ones eh?

Chris
Snail
Snail

Post by Chris » 24 Apr 2007, 20:52

Lord_Blacknose wrote:So basicaly you're chatting shit? Guess we aren't the only predictable ones eh?

Has this phrase come into fashion again? I'm sure Jess used it earlier in this thread or somewhere else, and it made me cringe then. It's what illiterate keyboard warriors used to say in the old-school MSN days.

Lord_Blacknose
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Lord_Blacknose » 24 Apr 2007, 21:30

I've been saying that for about 15 years (at a rough guess), which predates the internet. Also MSN isn't oldschool at all.

oh and before you say it

LOLZ GOT U BRAIN TRIX

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 24 Apr 2007, 21:31

chippy wrote:
metal_dave wrote:
chippy wrote:oh don't get me wrong, i'm not justifying or defending anyone. i thought the use of the word pathetic a little harsh myself, and I said as much (although, the word can actually be taken without any negative connotations, it's just less frequently used that way, think of the word 'sympathetic').
i was just saying that you can't be sarcastic and then say "i'm not being sarcastic at all" when you clearly were, and that dave seems to have taken this rather personally. or perhaps it's just that there's just not been a clements vs jess/joe etc. argument for a while and he's a bit bored and spoiling for a fight with a 17 year old girl. also the word pathetic may be a little harsh, but... "that's the stupidest thing anyone's ever said" (paraphrased)? please. paging mindless hyperbole to the thread.

you're reading too much into it. i just disagree with what jess has said. it's that simple.

tiny dick.

p.s. are you being a twat on purpose itt? i thought i was being fairly reasonable there. or is this an attempted trolling?

did you not call me 'fatty' earlier in the thread? how is me calling you 'tiny dick' any more harsh? unless of course you have a complex about it.