Colonialism

No seriously.... serious issues in here please..

Moderator: Moderators

Critta
Slug Of Satan
Slug Of Satan

Post by Critta » 27 Oct 2004, 14:39

Originally posted by Jumpin' Jack Flash
:chuckle:
Obviously you’re a close-knitted group of fuck wits, that feel the need to cover the back of someone you know on a FORUM, have you failed to realised that each of us has invented a stupid username to post under, thus making this faceless forum for people to type there views. This is not a family.

You are quicker to call someone a raciest than to support your own country, how do you get off telling people where/when/and what they should post about, I think all the comments you make are complete and utter bollocks, however you will not see me saying that at anytime, to anyone. Is it to win the debate or argument, or as a way of receiving gratitude even a pat on the back from your friends?
;)

The whole point of a "serious" part of a forum is to debate issues rather than just make stupid pointless comments, so far you have not made a single post in this thread which even comes close to discussing the title.

This is the reason I told you to piss of back to general chat, because that's what it's for. If you think the on-topic comments I made about colonialism are bollocks then tell me, give me reasons why and we'll debate the issue.

Instead you make your usual array of fucking stupid 3 word rhetoric questions, insulted Germans and insulted someone I have known for a lot longer than I have been posting on this message board. Racist comments piss me off, whenever and wherever they are used, there is no defence for racism, it is just pure stupidity. The term Island Monkeys isn't exactly offensive now is it, "German's can go fuck themselves" is incredibly so.

I supported my own country in first post, and tried to bring the thread back on topic. My suggestion that you leave the thread was based on the fact that so far all you have done is de-rail it. If you want to discuss the issue at hand I will re-post my points for you to discuss.

If not I ask you kindly to find a different thread to post in.
I'm going back again, to earn the money
To buy the beers, to help me forget.

Jumpin Jack Flash
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Jumpin Jack Flash » 27 Oct 2004, 14:39

so shite that you've never heard of World War Two :scratch: , oh gimp yeh thats harsh :rolleyes:
SURRENDER TO THE VOID

Critta
Slug Of Satan
Slug Of Satan

Post by Critta » 27 Oct 2004, 14:41

Has everyone forgotten already that they themselves tried to colonise the world less than fifty years ago!

Under the regime of a dictator. They had no choice in this, they did what they were told or they were killed. Often both.

Hitler tried to colonise the world, the Germans didn't.

garymcnally
Snail
Snail

Post by garymcnally » 27 Oct 2004, 14:42

Has everyone forgotten already that they themselves tried to colonise the world less than fifty years ago!

Have you forgotten that most of the people from that country that tried to conolise the word are long dead. Most Germans where born after all of that, they don't owe you or anyone an apology.
Happy now? :'-(

Critta
Slug Of Satan
Slug Of Satan

Post by Critta » 27 Oct 2004, 14:43

so shite that you've never heard of World War Two :scratch: , oh gimp yeh thats harsh :rolleyes:

Well done for getting back on topic (this being my main annoyance) I've said my bit, you now appear to be making relevant discussion.

Rant over.

Jumpin Jack Flash
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Jumpin Jack Flash » 27 Oct 2004, 14:44

:shrug:
SURRENDER TO THE VOID

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 27 Oct 2004, 14:45

i've heard of WWII, you utter prick. But the colonialism issue is more than just that, and I don't know enough about it, so I'm not discussing it. I'm not as fond of spouting irrelevant bullshit as you.
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.

Jumpin Jack Flash
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Jumpin Jack Flash » 27 Oct 2004, 14:47

raise your hand if you have anything positive to say, or would you like to continue picking holes in my post? and I will retort accordingly..

this place is a fucking hypocrisy .
SURRENDER TO THE VOID

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 27 Oct 2004, 14:48

raise your hand if you have anything positive to say, or would you like to continue picking holes in my post? and I will retort accordingly..

this place is a fucking hypocrisy .

and you are it's King. :rolleyes:
Last edited by chippy on 27 Oct 2004, 14:49, edited 1 time in total.
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.

Critta
Slug Of Satan
Slug Of Satan

Post by Critta » 27 Oct 2004, 14:51

I take it from that post you have never actually debated a subject before. You seem to have taken offence from the fact people are debating the points you have made.

That's what happens in a debate, you discuss each other's points. If someone is talking bollocks you tell them why you think they are wrong. You continue to discuss, maybe you learn something.

Jeesus... it's not exactly rocket science is it...

Jumpin Jack Flash
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Jumpin Jack Flash » 27 Oct 2004, 15:11

im not debating here, im agruing with every wiseguy and his dog. Surely being the savvy person that you are, you'd know that already.
Last edited by Jumpin Jack Flash on 27 Oct 2004, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
SURRENDER TO THE VOID

Critta
Slug Of Satan
Slug Of Satan

Post by Critta » 27 Oct 2004, 15:21

Originally posted by garymcnallyHave you forgotten that most of the people from that country that tried to conolise the word are long dead. Most Germans where born after all of that, they don't owe you or anyone an apology.

Personally I wouldn't blame more than a few dozen people for the actions of Nazi Germany, it's amazing what the treat of death can do to make people do what someone wants them to.

Interestingly enough, most of the actions of Nazi Germany were also inspired by racism, or at least justified to the German public by it.

Jumping Jack Flash: Maybe you should try making some better considered points then, rather than attacks against the German people for things they were not responsible for.

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 27 Oct 2004, 15:23

i would just like to add here that I don't find either "island" or "monkey" to be particularly offensive. just to be annoying, really.

Jumpin Jack Flash
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Jumpin Jack Flash » 27 Oct 2004, 15:25

so it wasnt the german people that marched into russia in 1939?
SURRENDER TO THE VOID

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 27 Oct 2004, 15:28

it was the germany army, under command of their fascist dictator. Are you trying to say that all german people now and at the time agreed with Hitlter, and they are to be blamed?

Drinkidge
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Drinkidge » 27 Oct 2004, 15:28

I've noticed, that we (you know who I mean) are much the same on here as we are in real life, maybe an exaggerated version, but still much the same.
Dan, however, is apparently not.

Jumpin Jack Flash
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Jumpin Jack Flash » 27 Oct 2004, 15:36

Originally posted by BrassMonkeyTom
it was the germany army, under command of their fascist dictator. Are you trying to say that all german people now and at the time agreed with Hitlter, and they are to be blamed?

my my your knowledge of history has improved within mintutes !
SURRENDER TO THE VOID

Jumpin Jack Flash
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Jumpin Jack Flash » 27 Oct 2004, 15:37

Originally posted by Spangled
I've noticed, that we (you know who I mean) are much the same on here as we are in real life, maybe an exaggerated version, but still much the same.

your point being?.. :boxing:
SURRENDER TO THE VOID

Drinkidge
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Drinkidge » 27 Oct 2004, 15:40

Originally posted by Spangled

your point being?.. :boxing:

*smirks*

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 27 Oct 2004, 15:40

my my your knowledge of history has improved within mintutes !

because now we're discussing the war, and not Britain's colonialist history. try to keep up.

Jumpin Jack Flash
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Jumpin Jack Flash » 27 Oct 2004, 15:43

I'm not wading in on the colonialism debate, as previous stated, my historical knowledge is shite.

ahem :rolleyes:
try not to contradict yourself too often
SURRENDER TO THE VOID

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 27 Oct 2004, 15:45

I'm not wading in on the colonialism debate, as previous stated, my historical knowledge is shite.

ahem :rolleyes:
try not to contradict yourself too often

and i STILL haven't, I've made a comment about how you can't blame all Germans for WWII. Which has precisely fuck all to do with it. Did the monkey not read that bit out for you?
Last edited by chippy on 27 Oct 2004, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.

Jumpin Jack Flash
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Jumpin Jack Flash » 27 Oct 2004, 15:50

Ok, you continue you condescending comments; so all your buddy’s think your real cool. What infuriates me the most is that if I say anything to a member of the “we group”, then another member of that group, oblivious to what the point is, will then take it upon themselves to stick there ore in. This can go on all day as more of the “we group” emerge.
SURRENDER TO THE VOID

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 27 Oct 2004, 15:53

I don't need to make condescending comments to you for my "buddies" and associated members of the mythical "we group" to think I'm cool or otherwise. Just cos everyone thinks you're wrong, doesn't mean they're ganging up on you. It just means you're wrong. You're just assuming that everyone who doesn't agree with you belongs to some sort of secret "anti-dan" clique. Know what that is? #Thaaaaat's Paranooooiiiiiia.# :D
Last edited by chippy on 27 Oct 2004, 15:57, edited 1 time in total.

Jumpin Jack Flash
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Jumpin Jack Flash » 27 Oct 2004, 15:58

BUT thomas, like j~lo this is a BIG BUT, im not wrong .
SURRENDER TO THE VOID

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 27 Oct 2004, 16:01

Not wrong about what? (and by this I mean, exactly what, not some single sentence of vaguely obtuse pseudo-profound nonsense). Because frankly, most of the time I can't even work out what point you're trying to make. This being one of them.
Last edited by chippy on 27 Oct 2004, 16:13, edited 2 times in total.

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 27 Oct 2004, 16:03

p.s. notice how I've (mostly) refrained from personal abuse today.. I'm quite pleased with myself.

Drinkidge
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Drinkidge » 27 Oct 2004, 16:11

Ok, you continue you condescending comments; so all your buddy’s think your real cool. What infuriates me the most is that if I say anything to a member of the “we group”, then another member of that group, oblivious to what the point is, will then take it upon themselves to stick there ore in. This can go on all day as more of the “we group” emerge.

This is an oar, no really it is.
Last edited by Drinkidge on 27 Oct 2004, 16:11, edited 1 time in total.

Jumpin Jack Flash
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Jumpin Jack Flash » 27 Oct 2004, 16:19

I AM THE ONE MAN REBELION ! FIRST SNAIL OF SATAN AND THEN THE WORLD !
SURRENDER TO THE VOID