Diago Pedalboards

All musical instruments, guitar / bass / drums / tri-angle / decks / amps / strings / plectrums .. (Will split into seperate forums l8er)

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Snail
Snail

Diago Pedalboards

Post by Chris » 18 Feb 2009, 17:23

http://www.diago.co.uk

I bought a pedalboard from these guys recently, and it is the shiznit. The case lid comes off at the hinges, so all you have to do to is set it down, plug your jacks in and you're sorted. Anyway, I am extremely happy with mine, so I thought it'd be rude not to plug.

Also, to try and spark off some action in this section, I thought I'd share my current effects set-up in an item I like to call

GUITARISTS: SHARE YOUR EFFECTS SET-UP

This is what I'm currently running...

Input > Some cheap volume pedal > Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah > Boss PW10 Modelling Wah > Boss LS2 Line Selector ( > Blackstar HT-DistX Distortion, Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer) > Ibanez CS-9 Chorus > Jum Dunlop Shape Shifter (Tap Tremelo) > Boss DD6 Delay > Boss GE7 Equalizer > Output

I use the line selector to blend together the Blackstar and the Tubescreamer to get a cool-as-beans Tool-esque distortion sound. Oh, and I have the 2 wahs in there because I'm just using the PW10 for the univibe effect. I kinda want to get my hands on another cheap wah pedal (maybe a crybaby) to use after the distortion, to get a different kind of sound.

So yeah, SHARE PLZ!

elliott
Snail Brother
Snail Brother

Re: Diago Pedalboards

Post by elliott » 19 Feb 2009, 13:43

Input > POD X3 Live > Output

phillip_banks
Snail
Snail

Post by phillip_banks » 19 Feb 2009, 16:39

I only use a gain pedal and a tuner...Although I have an artist's endorsement with Boss so I really should rape them for some shit. Even then I reckon i'll only get a delay and/or chorous. Fucked about with pedals for years, can't be bothered with them these days.

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 19 Feb 2009, 22:32

Crybaby Wah and a cheap Behringer delay that does the job. Some VST plugins for recording.
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.

phillip_banks
Snail
Snail

Post by phillip_banks » 19 Feb 2009, 23:23

I forgot about my crybaby. I love that, but I don't use it in any of my band's stuff. That's strictly a fuck-about-at-home toy. But the sound it makes is classic.

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 20 Feb 2009, 09:00

I have no band currently so everything I do is fucking about at home :(
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.

phillip_banks
Snail
Snail

Post by phillip_banks » 20 Feb 2009, 16:33

What happened to The Lock Up?

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 23 Feb 2009, 10:01

We split up last year. Long story.