FIT DRUMKIT FOR SALE

All musical instruments, guitar / bass / drums / tri-angle / decks / amps / strings / plectrums .. (Will split into seperate forums l8er)

Moderator: Moderators

Badmummajamma
Slug Trainee
Slug Trainee

FIT DRUMKIT FOR SALE

Post by Badmummajamma » 08 Oct 2008, 17:58

I quit Fox Cubs a couple of months ago and had just bought a brand new kit before I decided to call it a day.

After a long deliberation and the fact that it's just sat in its hard cases for two months i've decided to sell it.

It's had no expense spared on making it top notch for recording and comes with a full complement of new top quality skins

I'm looking at selling it as a complete pro setup for someone in an amateur/young band to make the jump to the next step.

However, if bits aren't required such as cymbals and pedals I would be willing to separate and amend final price.

For sale:

Pork Pie "little Squealer" kit (dont be put off by the silly name)

Seriously heavy duty custom Maple drums in massive sizes in Matt Black with black hardware.

20x20 Kick Drum with powerstroke 3 head, 14x7 snare drum with new Matrix 40 strand snare wire (sounds like a perfect gunshot) 12x8 free-floating rack tom and 16x?? free standing floor tom.

Toms have Brand new Evans resonant heads and fantastic EQ3 coated batter heads.
Snare has Evans top dot Power centre batter head and an evans snare head.

NONE of the skins are stock and the drums sound huge and just like you'd expect big rock drums to sound - without studio compression!

HARDWARE:

Snare and tom are mounted on DW (drum workshop) snare stands, Floor tom has black legs.
Three Pearl Unilock boom stands (cost nearly £80 each!) 2xPearl Unilock Straight stands.

TAMA Iron cobra double kick pedal

Brand new with kit IRON COBRAlever-glide Hi Hat Stand.

ALL stands have brand new felts and are equiped with Pearl winglock clips rather than wingnuts. This makes it easy to put cymbals on and they cost £12 each.

Blue and Red suede Tama motorcycle style throne on detachable base - very heavy duty and cost about £100.

CYMBALS

Zildjian K CUSTOM sound-edge 14" hi hats - VGC

Brand new Sabian 20 AA Heavy crash (crash/ride)

Sabian HHX 16 and 18" crash cymbals - 18" has crack but still sounds great amazingly.

Sabian AAXplosion china 18" VGC

Brand new Hattrick Hi HAT tambourine.

CASES

BRAND NEW - full set of Hardcase hard cases - very heavy duty, padded inside,

All drums cased and 40" Hardcase Hardware case

Cases cost over £300 new alone.

Protection racket deluxe stickbag shedloads of drumkeys INCLUDING ROBOKEY for fast lug changing.

Also two cowbells and a gauger RIM to hang the tom off if you so desire.

THE WHOLE LOT COST ME OVER £3000 AND IS ALL LESS THAN A YEAR OLD - STILL GOT THE ORIGINAL RECEIPTS FOR MOST OF IT.

I'm knocking £1000 off the lot so looking for offers in the region of £2000.

May be willing to part exchange for decent pearl or DW to no more than half the value.

If you're interested, or know anyone who's interested, give me a call on 07966304330.

This is a no hassle, no fuss, complete high end outfit and buyer wouldn't be disappointed.

Happy to arrange viewings, trials at my studio near Newbury.
Visit http://www.hansolomusic.co.uk for your RDA of Rock.

Badmummajamma
Slug Trainee
Slug Trainee

Re: FIT DRUMKIT FOR SALE

Post by Badmummajamma » 14 Oct 2008, 17:52

Someone buy my drums thankyou please.
Visit http://www.hansolomusic.co.uk for your RDA of Rock.