New Cort GB99F Bass Guitar with Flamed Maple Finish

All musical instruments, guitar / bass / drums / tri-angle / decks / amps / strings / plectrums .. (Will split into seperate forums l8er)

Moderator: Moderators

Cpt. Lingus
Cool Amoeba
Cool Amoeba

New Cort GB99F Bass Guitar with Flamed Maple Finish

Post by Cpt. Lingus » 15 May 2008, 10:18

Alreet people
Our bassist has just gone and bought himself a new Thunderbird Gibson, so he is selling his old one. I say old, its actually only a week old, and played once. so technicaly speaking its brand spacker new. See below for all the details from Catty

The Guitar is Brand New, I bought it from about 3 weeks ago from a local guitar shop, It's a great bass and i loved it as soon as i played it, nice smooth action, thin neck, Sounds amasing! The only reason i am selling this bass is because i found a Gibson Thunderbird! and i can't afford both!
Hence the Sale.. So there's some info about the bass below and the serial no is 04042625, this is a genuine Cort bass with a Flame maple finish with No Scratches, No Marks, Brand New. I'm even chucking in a Gig back (£20) and a Snakeskin guitar strap i just bought for it! (£25) The strings are new too as I've only had the chance to play with it twice! This Bass is a classic old style Rock n Roll bass, if you love that sound you will love this bass!

Spec -

Flame mapletop,
Canadian rock maple neck.
Super slim maple neck with binding and perloid inlay.
Excellent sounding bass Basswood body..
Mightymite alnico jazz pickups.
2 Volume.
1 Tone.
Hipshot tuners.
Neutrik locking jack

I paid £500 for it new and i'd like to get at least £400-£450 for it because of the extras and the condition and i never really played it! i'm open to close offers tho.

Tel 07919203045 if you have any questions.

Simon

:thumb:

Dare ye ride, the Captain Lingus.
Coming soon - LUCKY SIXX
A new layer of sleaze for brown town

filsatan
Slug With Mates
Slug With Mates

Re: New Cort GB99F Bass Guitar with Flamed Maple Finish

Post by filsatan » 29 May 2008, 12:44

I reckon you need bigger photo's to make the sale.

By the way folks, i had a go on this bass the other day, it's lush. A bloody bargain, if i hadn't have bought a bass not so very long ago i would have had it.
"Some people are like Slinkies...not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

http://www.myspace.com/filsatan
http://www.myspace.com/luckysixxuk