Snail Teamspeak

gaming/internet/techy/website dicussions, requests etc etc
chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Snail Teamspeak

Post by chippy » 22 Dec 2008, 15:53

I get a 10-slot Teamspeak server free with the Left 4 Dead Server so I didn't really say any point in not installing and starting it. I'll leave it up 24/7 so feel free to use it for any of the games that anyone plays or just for talking bollocks and being gay with eachother.

Rather than putting the main server password up here where anyone can find it, pm or message me or whatever if you want an account and specify what username you want (you can change your nickname at will anyway). I'll send you back a password and then once you're signed in you can change it if for some reason you don't want me to know it. I'll give everyone from snail full rights to create rooms, move people about, kick people, etc. etc.

The address is 195.242.236.107:7083

You can get the client software free from http://www.teamspeak.com/.
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Re: Snail Teamspeak

Post by chippy » 23 Dec 2008, 01:05

p.s. if you have non-snail people I don't mind you registering them (you can do it through the client) as you long as you don't make them admins.
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.