Help me find my perfect sleeve!

Body Modification for body piercing / tattoo / mods photos, stories, advise, questions etc (may contain graphic images)

Moderator: Moderators

XESY â„¢
Cool Amoeba
Cool Amoeba

Help me find my perfect sleeve!

Post by XESY â„¢ » 19 Apr 2007, 09:53

Hey guys, basicaly its about time I got started on my sleeve!
Does anyone know anywhere with amazing designs..I don't know many places so was wondering if anyone cud help me with a list of places they've used, opinions and the usual shit.

I've been looking into a few places closer to london but I want more choice! Idealy I'de like to go to LA get it done but...just adds to the price don't it! haha. thanks people! x x
I'M A SEX PEST !!

Krusty
Snail Brother
Snail Brother

Post by Krusty » 19 Apr 2007, 11:37

are you gonna elaborate on what you want? most good artists have a prefered style. why l.a? you want a gun tattooed?

XESY â„¢
Cool Amoeba
Cool Amoeba

Post by XESY â„¢ » 19 Apr 2007, 16:18

Haha nah, I just know a really cool place out in LA that has a guy who does old chinease looking, very bright, colourfull designs.

So yeah..I like..more cartoon..bold bright colourfull style designs not so much the very fine detailed ones. (Like the pictures of dragons and tigers people have) and then I also like the ones that are just very thick heavy set black solid colour..

I want somthing pretty, possibly with a story in it.. lots of red blue and green..not too christmasy looking though haha. It has to be about everything I stand for! I mean...its guna be there for life isn't it! :)

hmm hard to explain! I may find some examples later and post them!
I'M A SEX PEST !!