My band an shit.

hiphop, alternative, ragga, drum and bass, jungle, triphop, dub, reggae... + any other music style

Moderators: Moderators, Music Moderators

phillip_banks
Snail
Snail

My band an shit.

Post by phillip_banks » 26 Sep 2008, 01:03

I've refrained from doing this for a while but I may as well. A few people may be into it. We're called burningpilot. http://www.myspace.com/burningpilot . It's sort of new wavey/dancey but I don't really want to pigeonhole it. Everything on the myspace is old, except 'Accelerate' and 'Case History' which are both new. If anyone does like them then we have our debut album coming out early November via Transgressive records, both those tunes are on it. Accelerate is coming out on itunes as the first single on 29th September and in the shops sometime in October, can't be bothered to check my emails to find out. I'm not expecting masses of feedback, our record is a massive development from the old stuff on myspace so it's better for peeps to check that out before deciding if they like us. Anyway yeah, there we go.

The amazing vomit stain
Slug
Slug

Re: My band an shit.

Post by The amazing vomit stain » 26 Sep 2008, 17:08

I have to admit bud that this isn't my cup of tea. I do think it is well done though. So, nice one man!
Well I could call out when the going gets tough
The things that we learned are no longer enough
No language just sound is all we need know
To synchronize love to the beat of the show

Tomaroundtheworld
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Re: My band an shit.

Post by Tomaroundtheworld » 03 Oct 2008, 12:21

Yeah, I dig that. Especially the newer tunes. Singer is a bit of an acquired taste I think but I do like it. Everything apart from the music seems a bit gimmicky though. I suppose it might make you stand out from the crowd a bit but the songs are good enough on their own I think. Fair play for getting signed to transgressive too! What sort of deal do you have?