Dubstep

hiphop, alternative, ragga, drum and bass, jungle, triphop, dub, reggae... + any other music style

Moderators: Moderators, Music Moderators

The amazing vomit stain
Slug
Slug

Re: Dubstep

Post by The amazing vomit stain » 17 Feb 2009, 02:04

A lot of the stuff I have heard while I have been out and about at all in the last six months has been shit. But there is some awesome stuff out there. The last stuff I heard that I liked was by King cannibal and I heard some stuff by distance that 'ain't to shabby either. I also got given something nice on dub too last week. Yum.
Well I could call out when the going gets tough
The things that we learned are no longer enough
No language just sound is all we need know
To synchronize love to the beat of the show

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 17 Feb 2009, 10:14

The amazing vomit stain wrote:A lot of the stuff I have heard while I have been out and about at all in the last six months has been shit. But there is some awesome stuff out there. The last stuff I heard that I liked was by King cannibal and I heard some stuff by distance that 'ain't to shabby either. I also got given something nice on dub too last week. Yum.

You know you can get free software that lets you do this with mp3s, right? I can't imagine how frustrating trying to do it with youtube must be.
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.

Tomaroundtheworld
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Tomaroundtheworld » 18 Feb 2009, 00:18

I'm guessing you meant to quote me there Chippy. The things about youtube is that there's so many songs that've been uploaded on it that it's just a big old library of music at my disposal. My dubstep collection isn't bad, but it isn't particularly good either so it's better to piss about with youtube, people can make requests etc too. And the frustration is half the fun. Every time it comes to the mixing it's like "Will he, won't he..." It's just a bit of a joke really.

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 18 Feb 2009, 09:22

Oh yeah, I did mean to quote you.

In that case I'll go for another useful suggestion: you know there's software you can use to download videos (or just the audio) from youtube?
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.