How are you feeling?

anything really, or stuff that won't fit elsewhere. this is for "post whores".

Moderator: Moderators

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Re: How are you feeling?

Post by metal_dave » 05 Mar 2009, 13:59

i'm excited. tonight i'm going to see rise against, supported by anti-flag, and i've just found out the king blues are playing too. bam.

Tomaroundtheworld
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Tomaroundtheworld » 05 Mar 2009, 14:17

And I'm a bit gutted, because that's a line-up I'd really like to see, and I only live a 10 minute walk away from it, but I've got far too much on really to justify taking the night off to go and see it.

:shoot:

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 05 Mar 2009, 14:29

Tomaroundtheworld wrote:And I'm a bit gutted, because that's a line-up I'd really like to see, and I only live a 10 minute walk away from it, but I've got far too much on really to justify taking the night off to go and see it.

:shoot:

you should definitely go. it's only 4 hours or something. peer pressuuuuuure.

mind you, i think it's sold out anyway.

i'm seeing them in london tomorrow too :D

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 06 Mar 2009, 00:33

well, it sucked that anti-flag had to pull out, but by golly that was a good gig. if there's a better live band than the king blues i'd like to see them.

same again tomorrow? oh go on then :D

The amazing vomit stain
Slug
Slug

Post by The amazing vomit stain » 10 Mar 2009, 23:46

I feel a bit like... ... <--- That really.
Well I could call out when the going gets tough
The things that we learned are no longer enough
No language just sound is all we need know
To synchronize love to the beat of the show

JimmyBlind
Snail
Snail

Post by JimmyBlind » 11 Mar 2009, 11:55

metal_dave wrote: if there's a better live band than the king blues i'd like to see them.

I played a gig with the king blues guys years ago. They were in a band called 'Ramraid the Offy' at the time. Full credit to them. They've done amazingly well for themselves.
Regards,

Jim

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 11 Mar 2009, 13:11

JimmyBlind wrote:
metal_dave wrote: if there's a better live band than the king blues i'd like to see them.

I played a gig with the king blues guys years ago. They were in a band called 'Ramraid the Offy' at the time. Full credit to them. They've done amazingly well for themselves.

i think ramraid the offy are still going, not sure if the guys are still involved or not though. they really are awesome, and you know they actually mean what they say when it comes to politics and whatnot. they did a whole tour recently that was free entry with a copy of the big issue. legends.

>RacheL<
Snail
Snail

Post by >RacheL< » 13 Mar 2009, 03:32

I'm feeling EXHAUSTED.

I've got a LACK of funds, am off to Cancun for a week on Saturday with two of my mates for Spring Break. All would've been ok, i'm sure I'll be able to scrape by, we'll most likely just be sat on a beach anyway - BUT last night something crazy happened that has really shaken us up, not about Cancun, but just generally..

One of the guys on the film course that we work with and know, my best friend on my course was dating him at one point, was shot in the head three times last night in his home just around the corner from me..and I am SO in shock about it. I know he was a heavy weed smoker, and dealt drugs and there is a lot of gang crime in this tiny Texan town of nothingness..but I nearly SHAT myself when some freaky bloke followed me across this grassy area when I was coming back from the shops to ask if I had money for him to get gas as he's broken down....I WAS TERRIFIED. He proceeded to insist that he had no gun on him ..but he had a big metal grill in his gob and I am now too scared to get my washing! aww! I should toughen up! But yeah, its been a STRANGE 24 hours. I've not slept. I feel awful for my friend, and for all of his friends.
When the bad bleed the tragedy is good.

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 13 Mar 2009, 07:04

>RacheL< wrote:I'm feeling EXHAUSTED.

I've got a LACK of funds, am off to Cancun for a week on Saturday with two of my mates for Spring Break. All would've been ok, i'm sure I'll be able to scrape by, we'll most likely just be sat on a beach anyway - BUT last night something crazy happened that has really shaken us up, not about Cancun, but just generally..

One of the guys on the film course that we work with and know, my best friend on my course was dating him at one point, was shot in the head three times last night in his home just around the corner from me..and I am SO in shock about it. I know he was a heavy weed smoker, and dealt drugs and there is a lot of gang crime in this tiny Texan town of nothingness..but I nearly SHAT myself when some freaky bloke followed me across this grassy area when I was coming back from the shops to ask if I had money for him to get gas as he's broken down....I WAS TERRIFIED. He proceeded to insist that he had no gun on him ..but he had a big metal grill in his gob and I am now too scared to get my washing! aww! I should toughen up! But yeah, its been a STRANGE 24 hours. I've not slept. I feel awful for my friend, and for all of his friends.

shit, that's awful rach. i was reading a thing about the mexican drug wars spilling over the border the other day, they were saying arizona and texas were pretty badly affected. i thought of you. chin up pet, and remember: 'if in doubt, go for the junk'.

Jess
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Jess » 13 Mar 2009, 13:00

I'm feeling a bit unsure. It's pretty irritating, but oh well. Also, where is the sunshine, we had some last week. Rain is kinda dull.
Mirror mirror can you tell
If they are kneeling in confession or if they just fell?
The mirror looks back and it knows damn well
It's really hard living when you're living with yourself.

slim
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by slim » 13 Mar 2009, 13:38

The sunshine is behind the clouds.
Thoughts meander like a
restless wind inside a letter box
they tumble blindly as
they make their way across the universe

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 16 Mar 2009, 13:06

i feel like i moved house over the weekend and i am never doing that again.

SquidgyB
Slug
Slug

Post by SquidgyB » 16 Mar 2009, 14:28

slim wrote:The sunshine is behind the clouds.

Not today :banana:

kev
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by kev » 17 Mar 2009, 13:39

me and my motorbike are loving it!!!! :steerin:

filsatan
Slug With Mates
Slug With Mates

Post by filsatan » 18 Mar 2009, 13:33

Hardcore superstar. Go and see them.

Saw them on Thursday, one of the best frontmen i have seen for years.
"Some people are like Slinkies...not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

http://www.myspace.com/filsatan
http://www.myspace.com/luckysixxuk

Lord_Blacknose
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Lord_Blacknose » 19 Mar 2009, 10:12

I found my copy of Buddha earlier. Fuck me it's ropey. I like it :D
IT'S NOT MY IMAGINATION THERE'S A GUN IN MY BACK

Jess
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Jess » 20 Mar 2009, 20:11

I'm proper bored. I'd also like the cramp in my leg/hip to go away. Tomorrow will be exciting, but I'm not looking forward to Monday. Doctors are stupid. :(
Mirror mirror can you tell
If they are kneeling in confession or if they just fell?
The mirror looks back and it knows damn well
It's really hard living when you're living with yourself.

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 22 Mar 2009, 13:31

i appear to have run out of money, i'm already annoyed with virgin media and it's not even installed yet, and my left knee looks like somebody hit it with a hammer.

jennifer_yellow_hat
Slug With Mates
Slug With Mates

Post by jennifer_yellow_hat » 22 Mar 2009, 14:01

i want to rip the head off of each and every pretentious little fuckwit who wholeheartedly believes that because words came into their head in an almost coherent manner, they now have an informed opinion....based on what?! the fact that you know how to put one foot in front of the other, and have successfully mastered the art of breathing does not equate to intelligence or count as experience

if you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about, STFU and leave it to the people who know what they are doing, and can handle the situation

and no my precious little thing you, "but but but but, wah wah wah, me me me," does not account itself to anything like an excuse, or a counter argument

pompous little jumped up egotistical idiots - BURN THEM ALL :boxing:
THE MONKFISH WILL ALWAYS WIN

Web Of Piss
Wannabe Snail
Wannabe Snail

Post by Web Of Piss » 23 Mar 2009, 07:18

Awesome.
Take care of each other out there. everyone here is my brother, let's make sure everybody goes home safe. Alright, let's stomp some heads.
- Scott Vogel

Ginger
Snail
Snail

Post by Ginger » 23 Mar 2009, 07:43

Having a different oppinion doesn't mean you're wrong.

I think perhaps people should be a bit more aware and a bit less involved in things that don't actually concern them and aren't actually about them.

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 23 Mar 2009, 08:25

i think people should give me cash.

jennifer_yellow_hat
Slug With Mates
Slug With Mates

Post by jennifer_yellow_hat » 23 Mar 2009, 19:52

Ger just went to throw an egg out of the window, but hit the closed half of the window by accident :bowdown: :clap: :stupid:
THE MONKFISH WILL ALWAYS WIN

LittleTill
Snail
Snail

Post by LittleTill » 24 Mar 2009, 12:46

nice work ger
Lip up fatty

SquidgyB
Slug
Slug

Post by SquidgyB » 24 Mar 2009, 14:41

thank you, thank you.

and now, for my next trick...

Tomaroundtheworld
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Tomaroundtheworld » 26 Mar 2009, 19:36

I never check this forum any more. How is everyone? I recently recovered from a nasty bout of mumps, which I thought I'd been inoculated against but turns out I hadn't. Pretty annoying. And I feel like I'm not getting a second to just chill out and relax nowadays but I'll be completely done by the end of May. I've basically hated my whole degree so I'll be so glad to get it over with. That thought is outweighing the bad ones at the moment

:headphones:

LittleTill
Snail
Snail

Post by LittleTill » 27 Mar 2009, 12:14

I'm good. I think its fair to say that nothing and no-one ever changes on snail. Sucks when you find out you really hate something while you are in a place where you have to go through with it. Especially, I would imagine, something like uni. Over the years I've had to do a lot of jobs I've hated and all because I messed up my time at college. I hope that the qualifications and experience you gain from your studies lead you to work you'll enjoy.
Lip up fatty

filsatan
Slug With Mates
Slug With Mates

Post by filsatan » 27 Mar 2009, 16:34

Excited!!

Down studio 91 tonight for the first time in at least 3 bloody weeks! Canny wait to tickle my skins!
"Some people are like Slinkies...not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

http://www.myspace.com/filsatan
http://www.myspace.com/luckysixxuk

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 27 Mar 2009, 16:45

i've been rolling around in agony for near enough three days, popped enough painkillers to kill a pony, been to the dentist twice and it STILL HURTS