How are you feeling?

anything really, or stuff that won't fit elsewhere. this is for "post whores".

Moderator: Moderators

elliott
Snail Brother
Snail Brother

Re: How are you feeling?

Post by elliott » 27 Mar 2009, 17:29

metal_dave wrote:i've been rolling around in agony for near enough three days, popped enough painkillers to kill a pony, been to the dentist twice and it STILL HURTS

I symphasize with you dude. about 6 months back I had an infection on one of my molars in the back of my mouth; I was quite literally screaming in agony, even after shit load of pain killers. Had anti biotics which fixed the problem though!

If you've gone to the dentist and they still haven't fixed it, sounds like you might need to have endodontic treatment to have the pulp removed. I'd be suprised if the whole treatment is less than £1,000, it doesn't come cheap.

And as for free money that you mentioned earlier, you might want to consider stocks. I realise they might not be for everyone, but with a bit of research on fibonacci retracements, technical analysis etc, you'll make far more than any other investment out there.

And I'm chuffed. I can now walk on my (no longer) broken foot :D I'm off to get battered and kiss some boys.

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 27 Mar 2009, 17:47

elliott wrote:
metal_dave wrote:i've been rolling around in agony for near enough three days, popped enough painkillers to kill a pony, been to the dentist twice and it STILL HURTS

I symphasize with you dude. about 6 months back I had an infection on one of my molars in the back of my mouth; I was quite literally screaming in agony, even after shit load of pain killers. Had anti biotics which fixed the problem though!

If you've gone to the dentist and they still haven't fixed it, sounds like you might need to have endodontic treatment to have the pulp removed. I'd be suprised if the whole treatment is less than £1,000, it doesn't come cheap.

And as for free money that you mentioned earlier, you might want to consider stocks. I realise they might not be for everyone, but with a bit of research on fibonacci retracements, technical analysis etc, you'll make far more than any other investment out there.

And I'm chuffed. I can now walk on my (no longer) broken foot :D I'm off to get battered and kiss some boys.

well i went back to the dentists, he drilled about a lot, stuck a needle down the root (i swore at him for that), put something in to kill the pulp and then filled it in again. worst trip to the dentists ever.

(and i'm nhs, it cost me £40)

LittleTill
Snail
Snail

Post by LittleTill » 27 Mar 2009, 23:28

hospital sucks. the drugs r good though
Lip up fatty

chippy
Snail Of Satan
Snail Of Satan

Post by chippy » 28 Mar 2009, 02:42

metal_dave wrote:
elliott wrote:

well i went back to the dentists, he drilled about a lot, stuck a needle down the root (i swore at him for that), put something in to kill the pulp and then filled it in again. worst trip to the dentists ever.

(and i'm nhs, it cost me £40)

man, fuck root canals. i'd rather have the tooth out.
Image They reckon one day you'll be able to wake up and eat a yoghurt you can have a conversation with.

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 28 Mar 2009, 08:35

chippy wrote:

it was fucking horendous. he said something about the anaesthetic not working because the pulp was so inflamed, so every time he stabbed at the nerve if was like...... i don't know what it was like. i'm normally ok with the dentist, i've had a lot fo work done so i'm used to it, but this was something else. mental.

ah well, at least i slept last night.

LittleTill
Snail
Snail

Post by LittleTill » 30 Mar 2009, 10:50

Yay for out of hospital - boo for pain
Lip up fatty

elliott
Snail Brother
Snail Brother

Post by elliott » 30 Mar 2009, 11:17

metal_dave wrote:
chippy wrote:

it was fucking horendous. he said something about the anaesthetic not working because the pulp was so inflamed, so every time he stabbed at the nerve if was like...... i don't know what it was like. i'm normally ok with the dentist, i've had a lot fo work done so i'm used to it, but this was something else. mental.

ah well, at least i slept last night.

Yeah, basically what happens with pulp infections, is the infection counteracts the anaesthetic. What normally can be done is the pulp chamber can be drained, and then have the anasthetic put in afterwards. Sounds painful though.

There are a lot of bad stories that go around about root canal treatment, but it probably isn't that bad if you can get the anaesthetic. I'd much rather a dead tooth then have no tooth at all.

SquidgyB
Slug
Slug

Post by SquidgyB » 30 Mar 2009, 11:41

elliott wrote:There are a lot of bad stories that go around about root canal treatment, but it probably isn't that bad if you can get the anaesthetic. I'd much rather a dead tooth then have no tooth at all.

Aye, I've had a root canal treatment which wasn't so horrendous. Luckily for me the anaesthetic worked ok, it just felt strange having someone shove a metal pole what felt like 2 inches into my skull, scooping out all the dead/decaying shit inside my tooth.

I hate dental pain though, and anyone suffering from such pain has my heartfelt sympathies.

Bambino
Slug
Slug

Post by Bambino » 31 Mar 2009, 15:14

Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i need your help are you out there if so could you please ring me :( it will make me literally do this :clap: :banana:
As i walk away,
I look over my shoulder,
To see what i'm leaving behind,
Pieces of puzzles and wishes on eyelashes failed.

Bambino
Slug
Slug

Post by Bambino » 31 Mar 2009, 15:27

okay second thoughts is there anyone out there who has welshys number and could possibly text him to say ring Kathryn as she is a damsel in great distress....i will be forever in your debt i offer drinks and cuddles :( :blownose:
As i walk away,
I look over my shoulder,
To see what i'm leaving behind,
Pieces of puzzles and wishes on eyelashes failed.

fotch
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by fotch » 31 Mar 2009, 15:31

Texted.
Tucker's Law

"If some cunt can fuck something up that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up 'cause that cunt's a cunt."

kev
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by kev » 16 Nov 2010, 20:47

The snail still works :)

eddi_bassist
Snail Trainee
Snail Trainee

Post by eddi_bassist » 02 Dec 2010, 09:55

wow, I thought I'd come here........ I was looking for some old photos....

my username still works, and so does the site!

kev
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by kev » 02 Dec 2010, 20:42

Hello mate, long time! just moved servers again so only the forum is on at the moment, i've downloaded all the photos though from the gallery so i'll put them all back online again soon! :)

counterfeit
Snail Legend
Snail Legend

Post by counterfeit » 04 Feb 2011, 00:29

i feel amazing. :thumb:
I'll find a new life and hide,
If I survive.

Jammie
Cool Slug
Cool Slug

Post by Jammie » 05 Jul 2011, 22:18

Tired. Most of the time. Family = awesome but sleepy much.
What Exactly Is So Cool About Cucumbers Anyway?