In Loving Memory Of Jade 'Queen Of Hearts' Goody.

anything really, or stuff that won't fit elsewhere. this is for "post whores".

Moderator: Moderators

phillip_banks
Snail
Snail

In Loving Memory Of Jade 'Queen Of Hearts' Goody.

Post by phillip_banks » 24 Mar 2009, 22:48

Jade Goody passed away the other night. I'm still grieving, so forgive me if this post seems a little distant. It's hard to concentrate as the rain tap-taps on the window pane, reminding us that the nation lost a princess. But let us not forget the rich legacy this beautiful sapling left behind. Who else can boast of spectacular stupidity and ignorance, coupled with a great sense of casual racist slurs? Forget Monet or Picasso, Jade getting her rat out on Big Brother is the only rich tapestry that will forever be embedded in my mind. But achievements aside, the serious point is that she left behind two beautiful sons.

mmmm.

It's pretty much a fact that no-one else has ever died and left kids behind, I haven't got the stats to hand but i'm pretty sure that's true. I'm so glad that this story has been covered in depth by every media outlet ever, every day for ever and ever and ever and ever. I know for a fact that if my mother died when I was young, I would definitely want a step by step guide, detailing her slow and painful death in graphic detail and i'd love a set of photo's to illustrate that too. So before you go to bed tonight, or before you do whatever it is you do after you've read this, just take a minute to reflect on just what an astonishingly obscene, cheap, nasty, sensationalist and sycophantic world we live in. But only after you've kissed a photo of Jade and got your fanny out as part of a moving tribute.

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Re: In Loving Memory Of Jade 'Queen Of Hearts' Goody.

Post by metal_dave » 25 Mar 2009, 08:27

i got told off on facebook for having a pop at jade goody. apparently now she's dead she's the best person in the history of the world.

i hear she's already up for eviction from heaven though.

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 25 Mar 2009, 08:30

i just find it astonishing that somebody who a year ago was public enemy #1 is now being called 'an inspiration'.

i've had more inspirational things floating in my toilet.

lcfmademedoit
Snail
Snail

Post by lcfmademedoit » 25 Mar 2009, 10:21

Fuck that stupid bitch, I just wish they cut her tits off before she died so I could kick them in a river.
'Don't laugh Lynn, you've broken your neck'

Lord_Blacknose
Cool Snail
Cool Snail

Post by Lord_Blacknose » 25 Mar 2009, 11:34

IT'S NOT MY IMAGINATION THERE'S A GUN IN MY BACK

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 25 Mar 2009, 13:03

lcfmademedoit wrote:Fuck that stupid bitch, I just wish they cut her tits off before she died so I could kick them in a river.

this made my day. good work.

Ginger
Snail
Snail

Post by Ginger » 27 Mar 2009, 16:19

I do feel sorry for her family, but then i'd feel sorry for anyone else who had to lose their mother/daughter/wife. Especially near to mothers day.

I do think she was an idiot for ignoring her smear test results and not going back after an abnormal result, how this is inspirational i don't know. She didn't do anything i'd relate to at all, she was a racist and the way she treated shilpa shetty was unforgivable; maybe all this made her think and grow up a little. Little too late though.

She wasn't a princess and she was certainly not my 'favourite reality TV star'. How she managed to get so much publicity is beyond me, do you see Patrick Swayze and his pancreatic cancer getting as much? Alright his isn't terminal (yet) but he's done a hell of a lot more than she did.

CerpinTaxt
Amoeba With Mates
Amoeba With Mates

Post by CerpinTaxt » 30 Mar 2009, 09:12

I don't think Jade was a racist to be fair, she was just a fucking moron.

filsatan
Slug With Mates
Slug With Mates

Post by filsatan » 30 Mar 2009, 10:25

Ginger wrote:I do feel sorry for her family, but then i'd feel sorry for anyone else who had to lose their mother/daughter/wife. Especially near to mothers day.

I felt sorry for her family more when Jade was still alive!
"Some people are like Slinkies...not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

http://www.myspace.com/filsatan
http://www.myspace.com/luckysixxuk

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 30 Mar 2009, 13:09

jack tweed woke up with a fat stiff one the other day. but the undertaker took her away shortly afterwards.

elliott
Snail Brother
Snail Brother

Post by elliott » 31 Mar 2009, 13:38

Carlsberg don't do mothers days...
...oh hang on, looks like they do

lcfmademedoit
Snail
Snail

Post by lcfmademedoit » 05 Apr 2009, 11:29

So her hurse driving through the streets of whatever shithole she was from was live on the news with thousands of people lining the streets throwing flowers onto it ala lady di.

I've never felt so repulsed by a funeral.

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 05 Apr 2009, 13:00

i just made the mistake of picking up my mum's copy of the news of the world. there's 7 pages in the front about her funeral, and a 12 page souvenir tribute in the middle.

i'm going round there.

garymcnally
Snail
Snail

Post by garymcnally » 10 May 2009, 23:49

CerpinTaxt wrote:I don't think Jade was a racist to be fair, she was just a fucking moron.

er...because saying someone should just "go back home", calling her shilpa poppadom and not raising an eyebrow when her boyfriend called Shilpa a paki...thats not racist? I'm sorry but it is.

Jade Goody was pretty vile in life, the coverage of her death is even worse...I really don't give a flying shit how/why/where/when she died, as long as she's off the telly!
Happy now? :'-(

CerpinTaxt
Amoeba With Mates
Amoeba With Mates

Post by CerpinTaxt » 12 May 2009, 11:53

garymcnally wrote:
CerpinTaxt wrote:I don't think Jade was a racist to be fair, she was just a fucking moron.

er...because saying someone should just "go back home", calling her shilpa poppadom and not raising an eyebrow when her boyfriend called Shilpa a paki...thats not racist? I'm sorry but it is.

If Shilpa was Irish/fat/black/ginger/whatever then Jade would still have done the same thing, which is be so devoid of intelligence or wit that she just has to say something offensive based on whatever she immediately sees or knows about that person. It sounds like the sort of thing someone would say in primary school; nearly everyone got bullied/bullied someone else during that time and I can't imagine you can fairly say that most school children are big racist, fatist, homophobic bastards; it's just an attitude you grow out of. She just still had the brain of a 9 year old.

Absolutely not condoning her, nor am I suggesting you have to be clever to be racist, but do you see where i'm coming from?

phillip_banks
Snail
Snail

Post by phillip_banks » 15 May 2009, 22:11

I agree completely. She's not clever enough to be genuinely racist. I mean wasn't clever enough.

lcfmademedoit
Snail
Snail

Post by lcfmademedoit » 16 May 2009, 10:36

I bet her fella has already chucked it up some dizzy broads.

metal_dave
Snail God
Snail God

Post by metal_dave » 17 May 2009, 00:37

i wish jack tweed was dead too.