BLOG: New Wookie DEMO.. and other news

anything really, or stuff that won't fit elsewhere. this is for "post whores".

Moderator: Moderators

the wookies
Cool Amoeba
Cool Amoeba

BLOG: New Wookie DEMO.. and other news

Post by the wookies » 13 Feb 2009, 14:34

Hi all,

It has been a while hasn't it! Rest assured though, I write to you with great news!!!

First things first, Our Number 1 friend in our Friends list is our new DEMO MINISITE. We will be uploading live, DIY demos of any upcoming songs, as and when they are written for your delectation but mostly... for your feedback. We can only exist if we know that what we're doing is being positively received - so we thrive on knowing what you think. Please do not hesitate to put your comments under the appropriate BLOG for the song on the page. The URL for the minisite is http://www.myspace.com/wookiedemo VISIT THIS SITE NOW!!

In other news, we are adding more and more dates to our giglist so please take a look at that regularly to see if there is an event that you fancy attending! Likewise, if we are not playing near you but you want us to, then please tell us or your local venue and the big bang will happen again!

We are 2/3rds of the way through recording our next EP, the follow-up to 2006's Pedlars of Bombast. This one is going to be called EMBERS and will feature a second 'live' disc of some old songs and live favourites. We are aiming to release this by April, but will let you know a date when we have one!! There will, of course, be a launch party. Most probably in Reading!!!

I think that is all I have to say for the moment. We're looking for festival dates too, so if anyone knows of any festivals local to them, please let us know and we will push for inclusion!

Thanks again! Please note, your loyalty is appreciated.

Luke Wookie x

http://www.myspace.com/thewookiesuk